Preview Changes V Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Mchenry Smith
In: Curtin pedlar

Crouch may go for dowling, looked bad to begin with, on replay not so much
Dawson no case to answer, was only just a free
They're never going to drop Smithers. Just have to hope he's not offered a new contract at year's end.

Knowing the Crows, they'll just bring in Berry for Crouch. Dowling not in SANFL team. I'm assuming he was travelling emergency, which means, he won't play this week and Crows will unlikely pick him.

They're never going to drop Smithers. Just have to hope he's not offered a new contract at year's end.

Knowing the Crows, they'll just bring in Berry for Crouch. Dowling not in SANFL team. I'm assuming he was travelling emergency, which means, he won't play this week and Crows will unlikely pick him.
Dowling played in 2s today. 22 disp 4 marks 6 clearances

Crouch suspended
Butts injured? He soldiered on but didn't look right. At least his injury stopped him getting up the field and involved in play

AFL app listed both Nankervis and Worrell as injured. Nothing major hopefully

McHenry delisted

Berry into the 22 for Crouch
Dowling for McHenry
Borlase for Butts

Out
McHenry(sanfl for 2024) Smith Crouch susp

In
Dowling Curtin Berry Pedlar sub

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dawson will get looked at for dangerous tackle in second qtr. similar to Cameron tackle on Thursday.
Possibly no Dawson and crouch for Friday night

Dawson will get looked at for dangerous tackle in second qtr. similar to Cameron tackle on Thursday.
Possibly no Dawson and crouch for Friday night
The tackle wasnt dangerous but you never know with the afl.

The tackle wasnt dangerous but you never know with the afl.
I didn’t think Cameron’s was worth more than a free kick but got the 1 game. Wouldn’t surprise me if he gets a game

The whole footy world will be watching us again on Friday night. Can we handle the expectations this time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back