Preview Changes v Geelong round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

yes, we can. but with the amount of interstate teams we don't want to be playing freo, brisbane or geelong away to stay in the race.
Give me Brisbane in a final at any ground please. We're a terrible matchup for them

The statistical markers for finals and top 4 are 13 wins (guaranteed finals) and 16 wins (guaranteed top 4). Worth noting 15 wins will mostly get you top 4 (but didn’t last year).

So realistically 1/7 means we are guaranteed finals (pretty much a lock) and 3/7 should get us top 4. We should realistically be winning 3 of the 7. If we win 5 we should get top 2.

Hello Melbos
We're deeply sorry that you have to travel
I mean, if plebs like R and C can force us up to town then why shouldn't the daddies of the MCG do the same?
Hopefully some kind of oysters and champagne area for visitors, well shielded from building works and uncouth locals can be arranged

Here's hoping for another classic like last year, one goal the other way this time 🐾

Hello Melbos
We're deeply sorry that you have to travel
I mean, if plebs like R and C can force us up to town then why shouldn't the daddies of the MCG do the same?
Hopefully some kind of oysters and champagne area for visitors, well shielded from building works and uncouth locals can be arranged

Here's hoping for another classic like last year, one goal the other way this time 🐾
Because the fixture is BS when it comes to fairness and equity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jackson definitely did not look 100% in the vision at training. Stop telling lies Simon.
Planning on aggrevating his injury to send Freo another lemon.

Clint is a legend sat next to him at a game in 2019 and me and my family kept on saying how ANB was shit and had to be traded and he agreed with us the entire time and kept chatting with us.

Clint is a legend sat next to him at a game in 2019 and me and my family kept on saying how ANB was s**t and had to be traded and he agreed with us the entire time and kept chatting with us.

You're not a true MFC fan if you didn't want ANB delisted for 5 years until totally changing your tune late in the 2021 season

You're not a true MFC fan if you didn't want ANB delisted for 5 years until totally changing your tune late in the 2021 season
Not me, he called me years ago on a membership drive when he was a fringe player. I didn't rate him but pretended I did on the call. He went on to cement his spot that year and I credited myself on here somewhere. I'm basically a super hybrid of Sugar and Danster. :rainbow:

You must've seen him handball left-handed early on
Turned to the Canadian lass next to me, must have been his 6th or 7th game and said "he's only had 3 disposals but **** me do we have a future captain here, that was a left handed handball!"

Unfortunately rude had noticed it earlier so his was more important

Tbf it was for a 3rd or 4th rounder

Scum. Been aboard since day 1 and had never wavered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes v Geelong round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back