Unofficial Preview Changes V Richmond (one change, Maynard in for Brown, team in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The battle with the Richmond key forwards will be very telling. Riewoldt is a big task for Frosty. He's shown he can do the job on top drawer full forwards in the past, but will need to lift his game based on recent weeks.

Vickery generally ain't great, but can have the occasional big game. Playing on a third gamer in Marsh, he really should step up and dominate, so it will be a good test for Marsh as well.

Who goes to Martin/Delidio in the forward line will be interesting and they will have a big job to do.

2nd Here - I just have that Feeling we can win tomorrow afternoon.

Forwards just have to Kick Straight for goal

Having Reid and Moore in the forward line will also help.
Rance is the in form backman of the league atm, so he will probably keep Cloke quietish.( he does like playing the Tiges)
It is here where I expect Reid or Moore to have a big impact.
Reid will probably get Chaplin, who he should beat quite easily and Moore should get Batchelor.

The game will be won in the centre square though.
We really need to at least break even there.
Nullify Cotchin and Deledio and we are well on our way to the win.

The battle with the Richmond key forwards will be very telling. Riewoldt is a big task for Frosty. He's shown he can do the job on top drawer full forwards in the past, but will need to lift his game based on recent weeks.

Vickery generally ain't great, but can have the occasional big game. Playing on a third gamer in Marsh, he really should step up and dominate, so it will be a good test for Marsh as well.

Who goes to Martin/Delidio in the forward line will be interesting and they will have a big job to do.
I wouldn't mind seeing Toovey on Martin/Delidio as he has the speed and strength to go with them, he just struggles on the agile small forwards these days. but the obvious problem with this when they push into the midfield it leaves Toove's loose which we don't want. Maybe something like Frost on Riewoldt, Reid back and manning/running off Vickery and Marsh looking after Martin/Delidio and playing the free man when they're up the ground?

Having Reid and Moore in the forward line will also help.
Rance is the in form backman of the league atm, so he will probably keep Cloke quietish.( he does like playing the Tiges)
It is here where I expect Reid or Moore to have a big impact.
Reid will probably get Chaplin, who he should beat quite easily and Moore should get Batchelor.

The game will be won in the centre square though.
We really need to at least break even there.
Nullify Cotchin and Deledio and we are well on our way to the win.

Agree - Forward Line did look good with Reid,Moore and Cloke in the Forward Line. Also Allows Moore to go up the Ground a Bit like he did vs Swans in 2nd half of the Season.

Delideo is the number 1 player we need to stop

Looking forward to seeing Marley or Maynard on Martin. The fend offs and cracking in hard will be like one of those season long, ever escalating, duels from Dragon Ball Z.

c5MXR7F5ZiWJ5WRO-WT0Jh8a6ItEIKc4i7XZe8IDArBMkKneGEd7b-XbfvHNpAm0Rlbn7n7ZqzuPWCZrvXnqyTlCFxucR1EoSPEbipOhVD0lNLJkxk9JD7XfoOa7NBcKaF1tuzOlWydO-6r1aD_oPeUl19RbMfiMpbjVR09OZCHD8K31vK0JN6l7=w443-h332-nc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back