Prediction Changes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

I for one am pumped to have Ollie back. I think he will prove a lot of the haters wrong. So many have such short term memories and forget how good he is. He hasn't had a proper run at it for 2 years now due to injury and his own mistakes. His game last year against West Coast over in Perth was huge. 35 touches and Rocky had 32, so don't tell me they can't be in the same side together. He was one of the main reasons we crushed them in that game.

I for one am pumped to have Ollie back. I think he will prove a lot of the haters wrong. So many have such short term memories and forget how good he is. He hasn't had a proper run at it for 2 years now due to injury and his own mistakes. His game last year against West Coast over in Perth was huge. 35 touches and Rocky had 32, so don't tell me they can't be in the same side together. He was one of the main reasons we crushed them in that game.

I guess it has just been such a long time since he showed good and consistent form. I will be stoked if his inclusion back in the side actually works.

I hope he does

Nothing would make me happier than Ollie and Ken holding up the cup and saying BigFooty you were wrong.

Unlikely, but nothing would make me happier.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Coincidentally Wines’ last AFL game was against Fremantle – a 43-point win in Round 23 last season in which the 25-year-old had 33 disposals, eight tackles and six clearances

If we get this Ollie back we’re laughing!
If you are only as good as your last game then woohoo!

Okay, disappointed no Mitch I guess, as I reckon he could stretch the Freo defense. Ollie, time to sort your sh*t out son. We just got a bit slower which concerns me.
In defence we might but not my that much as Houston uses the ball beautifully.
There wouldn't be much difference in pace between Ollie and Houston. Certainly not enough for it to an issue.
Like others have said, they need to be mentally up, Freo are better than the comp gives them credit for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what the concern is about bringing Ollie back in. Of course he was coming straight back in, i don’t understand the debate really. We haven’t seen much of his best lately but you are absolutely kidding yourself if you think he isn’t best 22.

And no Rockliff doesn’t have to make way for him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure what the concern is about bringing Ollie back in. Of course he was coming straight back in, i don’t understand the debate really. We haven’t seen much of his best lately but you are absolutely kidding yourself if you think he isn’t best 22.

And no Rockliff doesn’t have to make way for him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We get found out for spread against better balanced midfields. These games are faster for longer with shorter quarters. We might win and that's all good. We lose and it's because freo can get the ball out the back on the spread it's because we have 3 players that are molasses around the ball. We are also pretending SPP is a forward that is going to bring us unstuck at some point. Bergman is a legitimate forward who takes marks and has been known to kick 70 metre torps. Mitch looks an legitimate A- grade forward.

We had better win this.

People seem to forget that the time when our midfield looked uneven that Brad Ebert was the big offender with his 20d season where he didn’t fit with wines and rocky and was a liability. Rocky was also completely cooked at that time where as he looks a little bit better.

with ebert now in the forward line and rozee in the middle instead it’s a different dynamic.

Coincidentally Wines’ last AFL game was against Fremantle – a 43-point win in Round 23 last season in which the 25-year-old had 33 disposals, eight tackles and six clearances

If we get this Ollie back we’re laughing!
If you are only as good as your last game then woohoo!
Lot of pressure on Ollie to perform. Ken should never have brought him back so early last year.
To see Ollie sobbing on the sidelines in pure frustration was bloody awful. ( I think his hand was broken too ?)

I want Ollie to be the Ollie we thought he would be. And that we have seen glimpses of.

He is the right age and experience, the coaches have backed him in again, so now is his hour.

Otherwise, I would love Watts to get a chance, his work in the backline looked promising before his injury.

I have a strange uneasiness about this game. We were incredible last weekend - that's hard to replicate, and Fremantle always seem to give us a good contest. I guess we'll know in the first 5 minutes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back