Preview Changes Vs Melbourne round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Naitanui should be rested from the last two games of the season.

Let him have a big preseason for next year.

No way...let t him earn every one of those $880,000,000, 000 cents , he doesnt even break into a sweat anymore ...
I think he has aquired some lazy habbits & the old injury is a cop out ...He needs to be sent to east perth for the reminder of the season .

Put natanui away for the year. Next season is our time no more worrying about High draft picks, this year is our last of shitness, add pickett, waterman and away we go.

No way...let t him earn every one of those $880,000,000, 000 cents , he doesnt even break into a sweat anymore ...
I think he has aquired some lazy habbits & the old injury is a cop out ...He needs to be sent to east perth for the reminder of the season .

He's not getting paid that this year.

Out: Butler (inj?), Naitanui (rest), McGinnity, Tunbridge

In: LeCras, Carter, Colledge, Maginness

B: Brown, MacKenzie, Bennell
HB: Hurn, McGovern, Schofield
C: Gaff, Priddis, Masten
HF: Cripps, Darling, Hill
F: LeCras, Kennedy, Cox
R: Lycett, Shuey, Hutchings
I: Carter, Sheed, Colledge
S: Maginness
E: Sinclair, Tunbridge, Brennan

He's not getting paid that this year.

He's not getting paid that in his lifetime!

IN: Lecras, Selwood
OUT: Tunbridge Naitanui

How could you drop McGinnity - gave it his all.

Hopefully Butler's eye's ok.

His 'tagging' jobs the last 2 weeks have been poor
Pendlebury 31
Heppell 38

So you tell me

I see where your coming from but Heppell had a massive last quarter (15 touches) which made Hutchings's tag job look worse.

Up until 3/4 time I hadn't noticed Heppell's influence as much but that last quarter could be Hutchings's "Achilles heel" at selection

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Sheed, Tunbridge
In: LeCras, Selwood

Then if we are eliminated next week play an under 23 team in the final game against Goldcoast.

So, it is still possible we can make finals?

We must win both, Adelaide must lose to North at ES, Pies must lose to Hawks and Richmond must lose to Syd at SCG.

Unbelievable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes Vs Melbourne round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Back