Changes vs St.Kilda, Friday 7:50pm @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Good luck to you guys, hopefully no injuries, especially for you guys as you push towards September.
We are beyond terrible in first quarters so this will most likely be over before half time. Hopefully not tho. We have some pretty good kids coming through,but no way can we match it with pendles, beams and co.
Pies by about 50

Big fan of your coach. ;)

Seedsman is Exactly the Same Player but with bit more Take the Game On

Young is a better player than Seedsman right now. I love the Seed but he's going to have to force his way in or wait for Langdon/Young/Heritier to get an injury or have a form slump.

As was stated earlier, Young is a key component to our team and is unfairly maligned by a number of supporters.

Young is a better player than Seedsman right now. I love the Seed but he's going to have to force his way in or wait for Langdon/Young/Heritier to get an injury or have a form slump.

As was stated earlier, Young is a key component to our team and is unfairly maligned by a number of supporters.

Not sure "key component" is the right expression but agree hes definitely best 22 at the moment.

No excuses for Adams, this is his big chance, imagine he has to start with Ball out. He will be in his prime position so lets see what he can really do. Lets hope he keeps Ball out a while for the good of the side.
Selection committee being rather conservative for my liking but guess you have to reward a brave team effort like last week and most of the fringe players performed.
Any new Reid updates? I hope he's not this year's Beams from last year... Crucial we get him back ASAP with Brown down.

Removed from injury list this week, so either available or dead, I guess.

There are a lot of players I'd love to squeeze into this team, but ultimately you need stability and we won't win many games of football when we are making 3+ changes every week.

Adams is a logical choice for ball.

JT remains unlucky, but Adams is a more like for like selection for Ball. Luke is an in and under who wins his clearances under the packs and dishes out to the outside runner who gets the clearances. Adams is also this sort of player, but also has a bit of an outside game as well.

JT on the other hand is not the type who does a lot of his clearance work under the packs. He sort of bursts through and reads the tap or gets a feed out to break away. Considering Swan is spending so much time forward, I'd actually like to see more of JT to fill this role as opposed to replacing Ball.

I would've loved to have seen Karnezis, but ultimately he needs to get himself super fit. Ben Reid is going to slot back into the team in 2 weeks, so Karnezis needs to be able to rotate through middle and defence or we could be too top heavy...especially with Goldsack forward. Thought we would've dropped Witts and played Karnezis, but I'm equally happy to keep pumping game time into Witts.

Still think we are a pure mid short...although Adams covers the ground better than Ball so we get a bit more spread from that inclusion. Young and Fasolo would want big games this round.

Correct weight.

Adams is Balls apprentice
Thomas is Swans apprentice.

As for Pendles... One can only dream that Scharenberg might be the man. Saying that Pendles still has 5+ years of top footy ahead of him.

Beams clearly won't be going anywhere for a while.

What Seedsman was doing last year was more impressive than Young this year.

So what? Seedsman is a better player than Young. He kicks goals and takes contested marks, i haven't seen any of that from Young yet.

At the present time Young is a better player than Seedsman.

Seedsman needs to work back to the levels he was starting to achieve last year. His 2013 form is irrelevant.

At the present time Young is a better player than Seedsman.

Seedsman needs to work back to the levels he was starting to achieve last year. His 2013 form is irrelevant.
i know Young is better at present time but thats because Seedsman is coming off an injury, at full fitness id take Seedsman over Young.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i know Young is better at present time but thats because Seedsman is coming off an injury, at full fitness id take Seedsman over Young.

Thread is about the selected side vs St Kilda.

History is just that. I'd take Young's 2008 over Seedsmans 2013 but that isnt going to get a side picked for tonights game.

Im really looking forward to seeing Adams get a full game in the guts.
I really want to see how he will go with a more experienced midfield group around him.
If he wants to stay in the team he has to take this opportunity with both hands and make Bucks think.

You must not watch many live games Young is a big key to our team

Seems I copped a bit over my Young comments I will stick by it

21.14 = 60% :D

At least I was spot on with my prediction of a flogging :)

It was a massacre in that last half. We scored from 20 of our 25 I50's which is unheard of with our ball use forward of centre.

The positive is that there's still much to work on and we were able to produce those sorts of numbers. Even if St Kilda died completely.

It's classier if you don't brag.

Yeah true but I guess it's better to be proven right then to get it wrong with stupid statements.

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs St.Kilda, Friday 7:50pm @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back