Traded Charlie Cameron [traded to Brisbane]

Remove this Banner Ad

Close to a sure thing that we're going to get Cameron this year or next. There is no reason for us to trade Schache for him unnecessarily when we already have the currency for a fair offer.
at the end of Schache's contract, he will leave as he wants out. Yes he is happy to fulfil his contract just like Cameron but after that, goodbye

at the end of Schache's contract, he will leave as he wants out. Yes he is happy to fulfil his contract just like Cameron but after that, goodbye

See now that's just speculation verging on absolute rubbish.

Not only are the situations fairly bloody different, but we're happy to take the gamble on him and hope that he goes up in value. If he wants to go in two years then so be it but he should have cemented his value by then rather than us trading him out at a real lowpoint value wise.

Stop making up rubbish statements and pretend like you're in the know. Why would he re-sign just 3 months prior if he was going to "leave as he wants out"?

Nothing but false statements. Back to the thread, we won't part with pick 12 for Adelaide, so we'll just get him for even cheaper next year when you lose the elimination final.

Stop making up rubbish statements and pretend like you're in the know. Why would he re-sign just 3 months prior if he was going to "leave as he wants out"?

Nothing but false statements. Back to the thread, we won't part with pick 12 for Adelaide, so we'll just get him for even cheaper next year when you lose the elimination final.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/tradin...ind-a-victorian-afl-club-20171009-gyx9lc.html

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...e/news-story/90d8bceda5a9445c5c81b0e72595797f

The guy is homesick or are these papers making things up?

Stop making rubbish statements then makes a rubbish statement.... :eek:

The guy is homesick or are these papers making things up?
Nooo! media outlets never embellish, exaggerate or manipulate the narrative to create headlines and clickbait.:rolleyes:

does-a-bear-shit-in-the-woods-funny-pictures.jpg

Let him go so we don’t have to deal with his manager anymore. Being a used car salesmen must qualify you to be a player manager.

He needed personal assistance.... seriously is he a child!

Can't be bothered editing people's posts to make them civil anymore. So I'm just deleting them.

LeppaMessiah 2nd Crow till I die - if you want, try writing those posts again without calling each other stupid idiots.

Camerons manager appears to be a rank amateur in the way he conducts himself. I love it that we have 2 players who are in contract that are both homesick yet sonehow you think schache will just waive his away and be happy as larry and become a long term player if he cant get a trade back this year. So you are either stupid or ignorant if you think that
But that isn't what I think. The only information the public are receiving about Schache is that he would preferably be in Victoria at the end of the trade period but he is equally willing to see out another year of his contract with Brisbane. Never did I say he would be a long term player with Brisbane. But it's not like brisbane are standing in his way, it's obvious they have gauged clubs interests. The only information the public are receiving about Cameron is he wants out this trade period, and if Adelaide hang onto him he may not perform at the level they need him to be playing at to essentially win the flag. Whichever way these two trades eventually pan out or don't, at this stage based off the information we have been given about these two guys intentions, how can you not see the two situations for what they are? Regardless of who you barrack for.

so mine is deleted yet the post I replied from LeppaMessiah at 6.55pm directly above calling me stupid stays ..well done

Settle down princess.

I didn't realise he'd done two posts along those lines. I had deleted one.

Capture.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did the Crows really ask for Zorko?

They’ve gone from being one of the most well respected clubs to a laughing stock very quickly.
If they did that's a ****ing joke.

I mean seriously. An All-Australian HFF who is damaging as a mid and a forward for a reasonably inconsistent, albeit young, outside winger. Unless Adelaide are happy to throw in the two firsts they got from Melbourne plus their 2017 first, they can piss right off.

Adelaide have really lost the plot. Trying to save face after the failed tough-guy stance in the GF by playing it during trade period. Cringeworthy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Charlie Cameron [traded to Brisbane]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back