Player Watch Charlie Dixon Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Man those last few comments are harsh on here…
Just came to check the temperature after what I learned with him out and then going back to listen to his bit on 5aa to check if he sounded sick… first 20 secs he sounds sick and then he says some stuff that is not what you want a football player saying.
He’s done. Had some ups and downs, when he was on and providing energy it was good for the team. But that was the sound of man who now has a level of destain for football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unpopular , but I'm playing him at the SCG next week, smaller ground , ball coming in longer and deeper, Blakey and co exposed by talls. Thought last night most aspects worked well but uncontested oppo marks in that forward 50 were still poor. Not sure what to do with Marshall , another knock, apparently wasn't concussed , but Mitch needs another big body up front to help.

Unpopular , but I'm playing him at the SCG next week, smaller ground , ball coming in longer and deeper, Blakey and co exposed by talls. Thought last night most aspects worked well but uncontested oppo marks in that forward 50 were still poor. Not sure what to do with Marshall , another knock, apparently wasn't concussed , but Mitch needs another big body up front to help.
The idea of Dixon is clouding the reality of his physical ability though at this point, you can talk about what he could provide then 5 minutes into the game you are looking at a bloke on one leg that's an easy run off for his opponent.

That's it then. The coach said he looks to be returning this Friday night, and this could be his last or 2nd last game of AFL.

Time to prove himself. He will either be remembered as the dumb lumbering spud who never had a 50+ goal season and got the bronx jeers in a home final, or he can become a premiership hero and retire on a strong note.

No excuses to play another pedestrian performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Charlie Dixon Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back