Cheating and tanking aside, why do you despise Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope, you can't deflect your way out of this one.

Nope, no deflecting. St Kilda are the lowest of lows in all respects. Indiscretions aside, the Blues have actually achieved a rich vein of success in the clubs lifetime, unlike the Aints ROFL :thumbsu::thumbsu:

LOL Aints :eek:

Nope, no deflecting. St Kilda are the lowest of lows in all respect. Indiscretions aside, the Blues have actually achieved a rich vein of success in the clubs lifetime, unlike the Aints ROFL :thumbsu::thumbsu:

LOL Aints :eek:

"Rich vein of success" like those tainted premierships?

Evan as far back as 1909 you guys were cheating scum.

"Rich vein of success" like those tainted premierships?

Evan as far back as 1909 you guys were cheating scum.

Nope, you can't deflect your way out of this one.

St Kilda even try to cheat and FAIL at that :D

Haha, Baldurr is so offended :D Probably literally.

Am I offended; sure the lost Grand Finals hurt & still do. But Carlton was not the reason St Kilda lost them, if anything I should thank them for Goddard. Without Goddard we would not have been nearly so close. It was Geelong & Collingwood, they beat us fair & square. I do not troll Carlton because St Kilda lost those Grand Finals.

I have a confession to make; I do not in fact hate Carlton. How could I, after all I have only been watching AFL regularly since 2002 & they have been St Kilda's bitches and the worst team in the AFL for almost all that time. Indeed in some ways I feel sorry for them, so much arrogance for so little current reason. Then why do I troll Carlton?

It is because the Carlton flogs pain is so delicious. They try so hard to convince themselves that they are worthy competitors to real powerhouse clubs like Collingwood, not whiny little cheats. But for as long as I have been watching them they have been whiny little losers.

In their small dark little souls they know this. They fear they are not worthy even to compare themselves to loser battler clubs like St Kilda & the Bulldogs. That is why they descend on threads like this as flies to rotten meat.

I feel their pain; it is just so much fun. Nasty of me I know, I should be a better person. But after all they do deserve it. The universe will punish all those who insist on living a lie, I am merely an instrument of universal justice.

See, the difference between our clubs is that we acknowledge the 21st century as a time of failure.

Utter bullshit. Some of the less deluded flogs like you acknowledge that the 21st century WAS a time of failure. But all of you still think you are a rich powerful successful club & this is this a little hiccup. All of you think your present team is going to win you a flag.

The 21st CENTURY IS your time of failure. Until you can face the fact that you remain corrupt cheating shit you will never be any better then a joke & a disgrace to the Old Navy Blues.

Seriously, Saints supporters, it's no accident that in 100 years of existence you've had 1 flag and 26 spoons. Your 'moral victory' rubbish might serve you well in post-season sooky sessions with fellow Saints supporters but the rest of the footy world is laughing at you.

mindless drivel

That looks like offended to me. I enjoyed reading it imagining you with tears in your eyes as you wrote it :thumbsu:

1) When have we ever cheated?

2) Glass houses Spud2Anotherspud.

It's well known the Aints have tried to cheat over periods in history but failed at it. Of course it's not as well documented as us... they failed to do it properly afterall :D:thumbsu:

Also, for all the tanking accusations you St Kilda flogs throw around, your own team did it very early in the 21st century lol :) Now get back in your boxes and accept St Kilda are shit and have no respect. It's not much to ask. Afterall, what was that about glass houses?

Seriously, Saints supporters, it's no accident that in 100 years of existence you've had 1 flag and 26 spoons. Your 'moral victory' rubbish might serve you well in post-season sooky sessions with fellow Saints supporters but the rest of the footy world is laughing at you.

You are Poseidon, your opinion is irrelevant.

No surprise fans of that skidmark of a club St Kilda are the most offended whiners here.

We're calling you out for what you ferals are, and all you can do is deflect about our alleged "offended". :eek:

It's well known the Aints have tried to cheat over periods in history but failed at it. Of course it's not as well documented as us... they failed to do it properly afterall :D:thumbsu:

"It's well known" is it? Trust a Carltank supporter to lie. :eek:

Also, for all the tanking accusations you St Kilda flogs throw around, your own team did it very early in the 21st century lol :)

You mean in 2000? We didn't tank in 2000, we went 2 wins and 20 losses because we were absolute shit. You guys cheated the salary cap, tanked for draft picks, stole premierships through cheating, paid off victims in exchange for their silence, etc. You guys don't have a leg to stand on in this discussion.

Now get back in your boxes and accept St Kilda are shit and have no respect. It's not much to ask. Afterall, what was that about glass houses?

St. Kilda >>>>>>> Carltank.

I agree it is no accident that Saint Kilda has 1 flag & 26 spoons. We may disagree on the reason why but not the fact that is no accident. But yes much of the reason is for 50 or so years St Kilda was not a serious club.

'Moral Victory', don't come that tripe with me. We lost, losing is not winning, 'moral' or otherwise. The cups that the Storm had taken off them & the flag you should have had taken off you does not make the other Grand Finalist a winner.

That looks like offended to me. I enjoyed reading it imagining you with tears in your eyes as you wrote it :thumbsu:

Also, for all the tanking accusations you St Kilda flogs throw around, your own team did it very early in the 21st century lol :) Now get back in your boxes and accept St Kilda are shit and have no respect. It's not much to ask. Afterall, what was that about glass houses?

The only tears in my eyes are from the laughter. Why would I be offended from Carlton, you have not done anything to me or St Kilda. I simply laugh at you, as far as I am concerned that is what Carlton is for, laughing at.

The rest of your crap is lying bullshit, so much fail that you cannot even point out how we are meant to have cheated. Drowning man grasping at straws.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're calling you out for what you ferals are, and all you can do is deflect about our alleged "offended". :eek:

You'll have plenty of chances to rub shoulders with ferals when your shitty "club" folds and the only team called St Kilda(City) plays at Peanut Farm.

Oh well at least they're in St Kilda. :eek:

You'll have plenty of chances to rub shoulders with ferals when your shitty "club" folds and the only team called St Kilda(City) plays at Peanut Farm.

Oh well at least they're in St Kilda. :eek:

I like how you put the word 'club' in brackets as if it would help with the fact that it took you 10 years to beat us when karma kicked in.

Major lulz. :D:thumbsu:

I agree it is no accident that Saint Kilda has 1 flag & 26 spoons. We may disagree on the reason why but not the fact that is no accident. But yes much of the reason is for 50 or so years St Kilda was not a serious club.

'Moral Victory', don't come that tripe with me. We lost, losing is not winning, 'moral' or otherwise. The cups that the Storm had taken off them & the flag you should have had taken off you does not make the other Grand Finalist a winner.

The only tears in my eyes are from the laughter. Why would I be offended from Carlton, you have not done anything to me or St Kilda. I simply laugh at you, as far as I am concerned that is what Carlton is for, laughing at.

The rest of your crap is lying bullshit, so much fail that you cannot even point out how we are meant to have cheated. Drowning man grasping at straws.

Nah, only the biggest win/loss discrepancy in the history of football (158 to 48). :eek:

16 flags to 1. :eek:

Most successful club Vs least successful club. :eek:

Grow a brain.

You mean in 2000? We didn't tank in 2000, we went 2 wins and 20 losses because we were absolute shit...
Yes...yes of course you were :eek::thumbsu:

You guys cheated the salary cap, tanked for draft picks, stole premierships through cheating, paid off victims in exchange for their silence, etc. ..

And St Kilda can't even manage this! lololololol :eek:

The less said about the rest of your hypocritical post the better.:D

St Kilda LOL :eek:

Speaking of circle jerks, do Saints fans sit around naked in a group playing with each other's shaved cawks like their leadership group?:eek:

Fixed that for you ;)

Nah, only the biggest win/loss discrepancy in the history of football (158 to 48). :eek:

16 flags to 1. :eek:

Most successful club Vs least successful club. :eek:

Grow a brain.

None of this matters to me, so no offended. The first full AFL game I ever saw was in 1997. Typical Carltank deluded fool going on about things that happened last century, this century Carltank are shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheating and tanking aside, why do you despise Carlton?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back