Werewolf Chess Werewolf 2 - Once A Pawn A Time (game over, SK wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fos what did you mean by this post when you thought you were lynched?

IRL meant I struggled to the line for this game. Had to finally put my mother into hospital and I have indicated I cannot provide round the clock care she requires, so she will go into nursing home once she is stabilised. My own health is also not great.

IRL meant I struggled to the line for this game. Had to finally put my mother into hospital and I have indicated I cannot provide round the clock care she requires, so she will go into nursing home once she is stabilised. My own health is also not great.
I'm sorry to hear it mate. That must be really hard. :(

the top 6 ranked Australian players are aged 25 or under, with the #1 , Anton Smirnov, only 21 years old.
Like Quote Reply

the top 6 ranked Australian players are aged 25 or under, with the #1 , Anton Smirnov, only 21 years old.
Like Quote Reply
Bet I could guess who one of his sponsors might be...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I'm clearly not the SK. I'd vote and that would be it. I genuinely don't know which one of you campaigners it is and was hoping eth-dog would have a clear thought. Eth LIFT!!!
I've had a long, shit day and was hoping I'd get killed last night phase. Just vote and put us out of our misery

Chipmunk is like

Judge Judy GIF by Lifetime Telly

I'm leaning towards Jack personally. But if it's GUH then bravo to him.
well that would be Jack, of course I would say that. Still I think it clear I am village.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 2 - Once A Pawn A Time (game over, SK wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back