Werewolf Chess Werewolf 2 - Once A Pawn A Time (game over, SK wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

High Noon

Quick Draw Fire GIF by GritTV

More like High Tea

cup of tea drinking GIF by WDR

It's come down to semantics

Let's go Dingster then. Chipmunk
Might pay to flip to JTG and if we're wrong we can go Thelma and Louise style into the sunset. Or you push me over the cliff!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VOTES

3 - por_please_ya - played the SK role brilliantly and kept everyone guessing til the end.
2 - Dingster - had set up the strategy to perfection, and would have won if the SK had been found.
1 - guero - embraced the game mechanics, understanding quickly that a decoy Chess Lover was needed and was a big part of the village’s fast start.

HM - the flogs (3KZ is Football thewizardmelon MWPP ) were very entertaining and they had read the game well in the PM.

Otherwise, I do regret not putting a post minimum in, with a couple of the more interesting roles getting killed early. A really good comeback win by black.

Hope you enjoyed and until next time!

I think that's my first ever win as evil. I'm still shocked I managed to pull it off. I clung onto the fact that eth was convinced of my innocence and decided not to kill him :p

Thanks for the game Chip, was fun. Well done to Ding, I honestly couldn't pick the Black Queen! You played well.

Now watch me get killed night one next game #Tier1

Kennedy Parker I had my first win as evil, are you proud of me mate ;)
Awesome work Porps.

Not only an evil win but an SK win. I was the first on here to win as an SK so you know you're in elite company now. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 2 - Once A Pawn A Time (game over, SK wins)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back