Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t blame the mod and I don’t care much for the fallout from this:

Happens all the time to get two days in one, but sure man if that's what you want to tell yourself to keep ducking any responsibility.

Here's one I found in 2 seconds:

View attachment 2036301

Anyone caught sending screen captures of BigFooty of any kind in this thread will be modkilled instantly with no warning.

BEaston (Black Queen’s Rook - Apprentice) modkilled for posting a screenshot from BigFooty

Anyone caught sending screen captures of BigFooty of any kind in this thread will be modkilled instantly with no warning.

BEaston (Black Queen’s Rook - Apprentice) modkilled for posting a screenshot from BigFooty
Ladies and gentlemen. We got him.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

it is all suspicious...

You lied about PM

You lied about amulet

CF didnt pass amulet to a good guy

OR all the above is wrong..
You need to allow for the misdirection by good. Sometimes things aren't as they are written.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the concept of a newborn baby communicating directly to you not a clue that I might be having a laugh
I communicate directly with lots of things, dogs, cats, trees and flowers so no I didn’t think you were having a laugh. I am a baby whisperer in my spare time, repeat this to your child, goo goo ga, goo ga, brrrrr pssst , plop brrrp, goo ga.

I communicate directly with lots of things, dogs, cats, trees and flowers so no I didn’t think you were having a laugh. I am a baby whisperer in my spare time, repeat this to your child, goo goo ga, goo ga, brrrrr pssst , plop brrrp, goo ga.
seeing you already lied to us about being a seer. would seem this statement may also be lie

LOL

Haha damn. Still, no comeback from Tenzy on that point I note ;)

Also can now show him how to take a MK like a boss.

Glhf all, thanks Ding!

(just joking, Chip!)

Haha damn. Still, no comeback from Tenzy on that point I note ;)

Also can now show him how to take a MK like a boss.

Glhf all, thanks Ding!

(just joking, Chip!)
I'd argue I did take my modkill like a boss... Because believe me I could've been much more annoying last game.

GG buddy, see you in the dead pm tomorrow once your boys take me out tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (BLACK KING’S SOLDIERS WIN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back