Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (DAY 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I pretty much am over it other than pressure in my sinuses and very little sense of smell taste.
Did it fully kick your arse? Bc it got me so good. 8 days of a banded head ache and I suffer migraines ffs. The chills and sweats got me but I ended up with this vertigo like deal… and angry! ****! I turned into a raging monster! Like more than usual sthick 😬

I'd like to think Demure Princess is evil. Probably planning on being a king (or a queen whatever, society has new rules). Are you a fan of the Dark Knight Rises, or are you willing to die to give them an extra vote.

Chipmunk
anyway back to this - complete waste of a vote anyway back to this complete waste of a vote 🙄

Did it fully kick your arse? Bc it got me so good. 8 days of a banded head ache and I suffer migraines ffs. The chills and sweats got me but I ended up with this vertigo like deal… and angry! ****! I turned into a raging monster! Like more than usual sthick 😬
Yes it got me bad to the point my wife actually agreed I was sick and not just having a manflu. I’ve been having vertigo issues prior to the flu so the flu just made it worse.

I’m a woman. Shit needs to be repeated So I’m heard ffs
I will listen if you make eye contact with me otherwise no chance of knowing what you’re saying

Yes it got me bad to the point my wife actually agreed I was sick and not just having a manflu. I’ve been having vertigo issues prior to the flu so the flu just made it worse.
Manflu is pretty bad! I’ve seen it buckle the biggest fella!
(Yes! I’m being sarcastic!)

I will listen if you make eye contact with me otherwise no chance of knowing what you’re saying
Big Eyes Romance GIF by Max

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How’s that strategy going for you?

I don't know. TheGoatBaron survived yesterday, so I don't have enough data at this stage to see how successful it is.

CursingFijian still avoiding questions about why he claimed amulet yesterday and didn't send it onto good Chipmunk
If Dogs was really concerned about CF, he could have seered him. I'm not convinced that the amulet didn't end up with Dogs anyway.

Yeah, he was rather clear earlier today on re-read.

I guess I'll move to Cadsky then, Chipmunk
I think Cadsky is definitely worthy of investigation. I'm going to stay with DP, mainly to avoid annoying anyone tallying votes (hai Chippy).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back