Werewolf Stargate Werewolf - Night 4

Remove this Banner Ad

You're melting pretty hard right now.

Why didn't you come out with the Amulet first thing?!
I already told Yall WTFFFF I thought you guys would change your vote

Why would I not melt when I'm about to be voted off over some bs

I already told Yall WTFFFF I thought you guys would change your vote

Why would I not melt when I'm about to be voted off over some bs
I'm gonna look at who voted for you and who didn't.

But if you were evil and had the amulet, your teammates would just vote for you freely knowing that you couldn't be lynched anyway.

And then we would have tried to organise a proper lynch. Instead, a good role got lynched because there was no time -_-
I had no idea he had a good role, he was giving sus vibes, it was day 1, I knew nothing about the man

Role like that you'd think you'd fight harder then that

I gave y'all like 2-3 hours before deadline, Grand Uncle Horace was active around the time I think

I had no idea he had a good role, he was giving sus vibes, it was day 1, I knew nothing about the man

Role like that you'd think you'd fight harder then that

I gave y'all like 2-3 hours before deadline, Grand Uncle Horace was active around the time I think
Yeah I know. You even pointed out Horrie was the lynch.

Seriously cannot believe you guys are just gonna believe the most sus dude out here serial_thrilla

Says doesn't want to play, doesn't vote day 1, rocks up day 2 and 3 votes for himself even though he could have just let himself get killed...

Somehow gets the amulet and targets a villager for BS reasons and y'all jump on? Come on guys

Seriously cannot believe you guys are just gonna believe the most sus dude out here serial_thrilla

Says doesn't want to play, doesn't vote day 1, rocks up day 2 and 3 votes for himself even though he could have just let himself get killed...

Somehow gets the amulet and targets a villager for BS reasons and y'all jump on? Come on guys
Well I can't vote for myself today, since some scamp gave me a sarcophagus.

Obviously bro is sitting in a PM making moves each night and is likely the anoobis campaigner godfather thing

Obviously we can't vote for him but cmon
This post pretty much confirms Tenz is a wolf btw. Only a wolf would accidentally state that someone else can't be a wolf. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This post pretty much confirms Tenz is a wolf btw. Only a wolf would accidentally state that someone else can't be a wolf. 😂
I literally have no idea what you're talking about

I'm a villager what are you talking about bro

Cannot listen to this campaigner here man, most sus dude ever

Lol I haven't played with KT enough to gauge his behaviour when evil vs villager. I mean he went from full on exploding melting being a villager to the opposite.

Jhye didn't hesitate voting KT on Day one.

U2tigers, who was a Jaffa, voted for Smeg (opposite faction), and avoided the KT vote.

DERO, Mafia, went for Drizzy, another Mafia LOL

King Tenz said he thought 'Drizzy deserved a chance because he's new' lol.

At 7.02pm he announced he had the amulet.

Boncer voted for KT for his 'super weird posting' and KT questioned him about it. (makes me think, not on same faction, if either are evil)

Lol I haven't played with KT enough to gauge his behaviour when evil vs villager. I mean he went from full on exploding melting being a villager to the opposite.

Jhye didn't hesitate voting KT on Day one.

U2tigers, who was a Jaffa, voted for Smeg (opposite faction), and avoided the KT vote.

DERO, Mafia, went for Drizzy, another Mafia LOL

King Tenz said he thought 'Drizzy deserved a chance because he's new' lol.

At 7.02pm he announced he had the amulet.

Boncer voted for KT for his 'super weird posting' and KT questioned him about it. (makes me think, not on same faction, if either are evil)
I'm going to put my vote on KT but before I do, do you see any way he can be Mafia?

I'm going to put my vote on KT but before I do, do you see any way he can be Mafia?
Possibly. Smeg avoided voting him (went GUH), and so did DERO who voted for his own teammate. I actually feel like he's either godfather or villager. Which makes me less inclined to vote for him.

Possibly. Smeg avoided voting him (went GUH), and so did DERO who voted for his own teammate. I actually feel like he's either godfather or villager. Which makes me less inclined to vote for him.
That's what I mean. We need to get this right because if he's head Mafia it's game over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Stargate Werewolf - Night 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back