Werewolf Chess Werewolf 5 - Pawn Stars (NIGHT 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Today is gonna be easy. We'll lynch one of the White Kings by just working out who'd want to kill Gral ... oh.
Missing subtext here lol. Is this because everyone wants to kill him? And why would that be? I haven't played in forever.

Today is gonna be easy. We'll lynch one of the White Kings by just working out who'd want to kill Gral ... oh.
Being a villager, Gralin is one of the last*# Chess Champions I'd want to wake up in the morning and sadly find that the village was no longer full of colour, and had gone back to black and white TV and constant repeats of the Simpsons, because the King was no longer with us.

*#providing Gralin had not attempted to kill me or any other villagers last night.

Are the Black King and Queen still living under the same roof?

Was the Black Queen having an affair with a now dead white pawn, and the White King a witness to this?

And so it has to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Riteo .. DEAD PM please BEaston
BEaston to Chipmunk :

Captain Phillips GIF

I’m calling bullshit. This is the anti Essendon agenda and plus he and dero and boncer are definitely not my teammates this time
Totes real, also did I mention that jmoo is mean to chess and its players.

What’s your pawn star name?

First pets name plus the first street you lived in!

Snuffy Carew at your service 🔥🔥🔥
Mags Player but if it was at my new place it would be Rusty Ibis which sounds more like a sex position 😂

What’s your pawn star name?

First pets name plus the first street you lived in!

Snuffy Carew at your service 🔥🔥🔥
also can I have your Mothers maiden name and the city you were born in?

also the email you use to log into sites would be helpful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back