Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

I just overheard two people having a heated argument between the greatest players of all time. One was arguing that Boris Spassky in the best while the other made a case for Bobby Fischer, a third chimed in and said Magnus Carlsen. Supposed that a fistfight ensued afterwards.

Did anyone else get called a Chess Hater in their PM or just me?
Not so lucky to get a pm, however, last time we played I was a chess hater. lol.

Villager at your service!

Game Blanco GIF
and your service is always welcome fellow Pawn .

I just overheard two people having a heated argument between the greatest players of all time. One was arguing that Boris Spassky in the best while the other made a case for Bobby Fischer, a third chimed in and said Magnus Carlsen. Supposed that a fistfight ensued afterwards.
You chess fanatics lol

never heard of any of them i will need to GOOGLE

You chess fanatics lol

never heard of any of them i will need to GOOGLE
I mean chess is a fascinating game. There are 1000s upon 1000s of openings for white and just the same no. of counters for black. And you could be a IM,GM etc... from anywhere in the world. There are countless games to watch online and in real life. There are parks littered throughout the US and Europe that people go and play chess, even having chess clubs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you like classical chess or blitz chess.
Nothing beats classical chess face to in the same room face with an analogue opponent in an end to end game with brief interruptions only for refreshments.

I mean chess is a fascinating game. There are 1000s upon 1000s of openings for white and just the same no. of counters for black. And you could be a IM,GM etc... from anywhere in the world. There are countless games to watch online and in real life. There are parks littered throughout the US and Europe that people go and play chess, even having chess clubs.

I grew up in Altona North. Pretty big chess club in Altona. They always had their top players playing multiple simultaneous games at the local festival "Operation Recreation."

Wish I had been more into chess as a kid as it was fascinating viewing even as someone who had NFI about the rules of the game let alone strategy.

Obviosuly when you say openings you dont mean jsut the first move. other wise on first move there is only 18 moves possible.

I grew up in Altona North. Pretty big chess club in Altona. They always had their top players playing multiple simultaneous games at the local festival "Operation Recreation."

Wish I had been more into chess as a kid as it was fascinating viewing even as someone who had NFI about the rules of the game let alone strategy.

I went to that chess club a couple of times when I was in Australia. Nice atmosphere and the location was good, though it was dark so didn’t fully appreciate it.

Well the fantastic thing about chess, is there isn't an age limit. There have been people who started or restarted chess much later in life and they have enjoyed it immensely. Who knows, maybe this game of WW might reignite chess for you, like it has for me.

As a kid, at boarding school we'd hide in one of the dorms wardrobes to skip the macaroni cheese lunches oh blurgh and play chess because it was quiet. We never got busted.

As a kid, at boarding school we'd hide in one of the dorms wardrobes to skip the macaroni cheese lunches oh blurgh and play chess because it was quiet. We never got busted.
So chess instead of cheese.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back