Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just remember . I told you my piece type , white pawn

If I die you will know
Well yeah whenever anyone dies we know what their role is barring when Medusa is in play.

I don't know any info as I'm just a white pawn. I had my fun today which was just trying to get under Zerg's skin. Wasn't expecting an SK confession, but I'll take it. Either way, others will have more (any) info than me. I'll just be going off posting.

Well yeah whenever anyone dies we know what their role is barring when Medusa is in play.

I don't know any info as I'm just a white pawn. I had my fun today which was just trying to get under Zerg's skin. Wasn't expecting an SK confession, but I'll take it. Either way, others will have more (any) info than me. I'll just be going off posting.
and by posting so many of your early posts were about looking foward to the evil killings to come hmmm

FRESH MEAT i think was one.

But hey maybe you were referring to the BBQ at the Chess Comeption .

Not sure if they do BBQ at chess tournaments. i never been to one. only played chess with my children as until they grew older i could beat them lol

and by posting so many of your early posts were about looking foward to the evil killings to come hmmm

FRESH MEAT i think was one.

But hey maybe you were referring to the BBQ at the Chess Comeption .

Not sure if they do BBQ at chess tournaments. i never been to one. only played chess with my children as until they grew older i could beat them lol
Yes I was deliberately trying to draw a kill so someone would come out today and try and build a bandwagon on me. As we can see, it worked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back