Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

why is that
Well, it would be a mistake to lynch me and I'm sure that the black pieces will take me out tonight.

We're is such a strong position, it would be a shame to throw it all away without lynching night immune.

I think that targeting one of the players That dank420_ has voted for would be worthwhile. I'd like to know what Dank's opinion is on them.

You can do better than that.

Also, were you hoping I'd trip up on the blackmail yesterday? I came VERY close to hitting "Post reply" and missing one of the moves.
I really can't. What do you want me to say? That as a pawn with nothing going and no information I need to cultivate the boredom.

So far, there has been no info come out. Perhaps we should be looking at who has jumped on, there might be a strong clue in that. Maybe if everyone thinks I'm evil, then a vig hit overnight would be best. Having said that, the Vig shot Raz who was clearly a villager so they probably haven't posted much.

Hey I bleed Blue

Well, it would be a mistake to lynch me and I'm sure that the black pieces will take me out tonight.

We're is such a strong position, it would be a shame to throw it all away without lynching night immune.

I think that targeting one of the players That dank420_ has voted for would be worthwhile. I'd like to know what Dank's opinion is on them.

I really can't. What do you want me to say? That as a pawn with nothing going and no information I need to cultivate the boredom.

So far, there has been no info come out. Perhaps we should be looking at who has jumped on, there might be a strong clue in that. Maybe if everyone thinks I'm evil, then a vig hit overnight would be best. Having said that, the Vig shot Raz who was clearly a villager so they probably haven't posted much.

Hey I bleed Blue
So you're a villager but are heavily suggesting you know people's roles?

Also jury out on MKMatty. Fake seer is a convenient claim, and hasn't given his info to the village.

So you're a villager but are heavily suggesting you know people's roles?

Also jury out on MKMatty. Fake seer is a convenient claim, and hasn't given his info to the village.
I don't know people's roles. I'm just taking pot shots. I had you lined up as in a faction when you wanted the lynch off Zerg (and onto P4L). Once Zerg flipped SK, it made you much more likely to be with us.

IBB has posted 3 times and we're now into day 2, so register, vote, vote (yesterday). That's the lurking that needs to be examined, I'd be more inclined to believe big evil than vig.

I may have some info 🤔

Yes?

Drunk Episode 17 GIF by The Simpsons

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and how sure are you that you're not the fake seer?
Im not. But info was asked for..

I have other info but happy to not reveal that yet! If I am the true seer would rather keep white hidden 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hey I bleed Blue
👋
Hi.

Catching up on today's posts.

Started a new role at work last week so been fully under the pump. (Probably shouldn't have signed up but the pull of warewolf was exciting haha) Tomorrow I'm going to be at the races all day for work too, so will find it hard to get on.

Anyway haven't caught up yet. Is there someone outed evil I should vote for.

Putting a vote on myself for now for being bloody hopeless

I bleed Blue

Chipmunk

👋
Hi.

Catching up on today's posts.

Started a new role at work last week so been fully under the pump. (Probably shouldn't have signed up but the pull of warewolf was exciting haha) Tomorrow I'm going to be at the races all day for work too, so will find it hard to get on.

Anyway haven't caught up yet. Is there someone outed evil I should vote for.

Putting a vote on myself for now for being bloody hopeless

I bleed Blue

Chipmunk
Nothing and MKMatty are good candidates to vote for. I say this as an outed Flog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back