Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well we didn't really, it's just that Marc the apprentice couldn't be lynched.
Fair... Well at least MKMatty was steered away from sufficiently enough!

I had the votes as this matty and nothing tied before the manipulation so we could have gotten lucky with a coin toss assuming i didn't screw up the list
BEastonMarcMaverick
CursingFijiannothing
dank420_dogs105
DemurePrincessMarcMaverick
dogs105MkMatty
GralinMarcMaverick
I bleed Bluenothing
jannissaryMarcMaverick
KurveMarcMaverick
MarcMaverickMkMatty
MC Bad GeniusMarcMaverick
MKMattyNothing
NothingMkMatty
Ocha905Nothing
Pie 4 LifeMarcMaverick
por_please_yaMarcMaverick
The MajesticMarcMaverick
WickzkiMkMatty
Dogs and Wickzki are square on the sus radar now.

Theory blown out of the water:

I was going to lynch you until he claimed you were the fake seer.

If he's right then it means he's not the fake seer himself and I find it unlikely that he's the true seer based on other comments he's added so far. Seems to be making it up as he goes along.

MKMatty gets my vote today. Thanks. Chipmunk

By the way, Smile 2 was a good movie but entirely predictable once you know the premise of the movie. Fun time.

I will now explain the logic in this post.

1. I am the true seer.

2. I know that I am the true seer because I read the way that Chippy had set up the white bishops for this game. The two seers would not know if they were the true or the false seer.

The easiest way for the seer to find out if they were the true or false seer was to seer players who outed themselves early. If someone lied the plan would have come undone.

DERO quickly outed himself as a white pawn. This was my night one seer.

Raz quickly outed himself as another white villager pawn. This was my night two seer.

This morning both of them died and revealed themselves to be white pawns.

When MKM put the false seer tag onto DP I believed him because I knew I was the true seer.

Now my question is who would the village like me to seer tonight? I've currently marked DP for seering to confirm my own theory but am happy to seer somebody else if the village would prefer.

I hope this helps somewhat

1. I am the true seer.

2. I know that I am the true seer because I read the way that Chippy had set up the white bishops for this game. The two seers would not know if they were the true or the false seer.

The easiest way for the seer to find out if they were the true or false seer was to seer players who outed themselves early. If someone lied the plan would have come undone.

Raz quickly outed himself as another white villager pawn. This was my night two seer.

When MKM put the false seer tag onto DP I believed him because I knew I was the true seer.

Now my question is who would the village like me to seer tonight? I've currently marked DP for seering to confirm my own theory but am happy to seer somebody else if the village would prefer.

This is great!

My sus radar on MKMatty might still be proven correct..

I'd like someone quieter to be seered like Cursing Fijian, Porps or dogs but go with your gut!

1. I am the true seer.

Wouldn’t waste it on me then. I am the fake seer. Legit! Bc I thought I was the real one. By all means waste it and I’m not trying to steer you away but I’d much rather we go with someone more useful. That’s my take on it anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think the doc can protect DP because of the apprentice. Pretty sure that won't save her.. unless?

All we can do is try. It's all we've got.

1. I am the true seer.

Alright in this case it would obviously mean MKMatty is a bad role (a villager wouldn't claim). I think dogs is the Godfather.

If that's the case, we know 3/5 remaining evils (with MarcMaverick).

Alright in this case it would obviously mean MKMatty is a bad role (a villager wouldn't claim). I think dogs is the Godfather.

If that's the case, we know 3/5 remaining evils (with MarcMaverick).

In your opinion who then should I seer? Cursing?

All we can do is try. It's all we've got.
I'd rather check with Chipmunk rather than waste a save on them and the doc potentially gets hit.

Chippy can the doc save a person from being killed by the apprentice's revenge or is it too late/no way to save them?

In your opinion who then should I seer? Cursing?
Honestly seer MKMatty. If they come up White Pawn then they're the Black King/Alpha or they'll show their role. Assuming you're telling the truth (which I have no reason to say you're not) then MKMatty will definitely be a bad role otherwise would not have claimed seer.

I'd rather check with Chipmunk rather than waste a save on them and the doc potentially gets hit.

Chippy can the doc save a person from being killed by the apprentice's revenge or is it too late/no way to save them?

If the apprentice revenge is triggered, it cannot be prevented.

Avengers Endgame GIF

Honestly seer MKMatty. If they come up White Pawn then they're the Black King/Alpha or they'll show their role. Assuming you're telling the truth (which I have no reason to say you're not) then MKMatty will definitely be a bad role otherwise would not have claimed seer.
Wouldn't it be better to take a chance on finding out some more info? I would think MKMatty is getting lynched tomorrow regardless of the seer result.

Wouldn't it be better to take a chance on finding out some more info? I would think MKMatty is getting lynched tomorrow regardless of the seer result.
To find out if a Vig can take him out at night rather than waste a lynch when dogs is potentially the night immune one. I think MKMatty being opposite faction is very good because it means those most keen on jumping to MarcMaverick to switch the vote will be ones to watch (but could also be those on Nothing). There's four or five I'd like to find out tbh.

PLAYER LIST

Confirmed good

4. jannissary (FLOG)
21. Ocha905 (FLOG)

Claimed:
9. DemurePrincess (FAKE SEER)
18. MKMatty (REAL SEER WITH COUNTER)
22. Wickzki (REAL SEER COUNTER)

Confirmed evil
10. MarcMaverick (APPRENTICE) - VIG YOU TAKE HIM OUT TONIGHT

REST:

1. BEaston
2. Gralin
5. The Majestic
7. dogs105
8. Kurve
11. CursingFijian
13. por_please_ya
14. dank420_
15. MC Bad Genius
17. Pie 4 Life
23. I bleed Blue

EVIL:

Black King (Alpha)
Black King's Knight (Werecub)
Black King's Rook (Manipulative Wolf)

Black Queen (Godfather)

GOOD:

White King (Vig)
White Queen (Doctor)
White Knight (Flog)
White Pawn (Villagers x4)

Other thing Ocha905 is if MKMatty is the Werecub then they will want to be lynched tomorrow so they get an extra kill at night, and with low numbers I'd rather not risk it.

There's every chance MKMatty expected Wickzki to counterclaim on the day. The whole reason he didn't put up a fight was because if the Werecub as I suspect, it benefits for them to die. I would just rather the confirmation he is the Werecub.

There's a good chance evil probably know at least one of the confirmed good roles too, so the doc needs to make a call on who to protect if they think they're in more danger, or keep Ocha alive or if they know the vig. Obviously don't announce it.

I suspect I may well be paid a visit if others are protected which is fine. I'd rather the roles with useful information being protected.

PLAYER LIST

Confirmed good

4. jannissary (FLOG)
21. Ocha905 (FLOG)

Claimed:
9. DemurePrincess (FAKE SEER)
18. MKMatty (REAL SEER WITH COUNTER)
22. Wickzki (REAL SEER COUNTER)

Confirmed evil
10. MarcMaverick (APPRENTICE) - VIG YOU TAKE HIM OUT TONIGHT

REST:

1. BEaston
2. Gralin
5. The Majestic
7. dogs105
8. Kurve
11. CursingFijian
13. por_please_ya
14. dank420_
15. MC Bad Genius
17. Pie 4 Life
23. I bleed Blue

EVIL:

Black King (Alpha)
Black King's Knight (Werecub)
Black King's Rook (Manipulative Wolf)

Black Queen (Godfather)

GOOD:

White King (Vig)
White Queen (Doctor)
White Knight (Flog)
White Pawn (Villagers x4)

Other thing Ocha905 is if MKMatty is the Werecub then they will want to be lynched tomorrow so they get an extra kill at night, and with low numbers I'd rather not risk it.
We can safely put you in as confirmed good :) this is a fantastic layout. Good call on the Werecub potential too. Happy for MK to be seered.

Also echoing VIG - TAKE OUT MarkMaverick THE APPRENTICE

Maj and IBB are giving me good vibes for what it's worth..

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back