Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

There's a good chance evil probably know at least one of the confirmed good roles too, so the doc needs to make a call on who to protect if they think they're in more danger, or keep Ocha alive or if they know the vig. Obviously don't announce it.

I suspect I may well be paid a visit if others are protected which is fine. I'd rather the roles with useful information being protected.
They should protect you if they don't know the vig. You've got a better grasp on the game than I.

They don't have to don't have to protect a flog as we've got the amulet. Idk what Wickzki's on about lol.

There's every chance MKMatty expected Wickzki to counterclaim on the day. The whole reason he didn't put up a fight was because if the Werecub as I suspect, it benefits for them to die. I would just rather the confirmation he is the Werecub.

This and the fact that the only seer info I had was Raz and DERO is why I didn't jump at it. Now that I have the amulet and can't be killed tonight/tomorrow I got in a phase earlier than what I thought I was going to.

Glad I was able to jump off my strategy now that DP is a sure thing to die though.

I will keep that seer on MKM unless anyone has objections and one of the two flogs can be convinced before I crash out.

We can safely put you in as confirmed good :) this is a fantastic layout. Good call on the Werecub potential too. Happy for MK to be seered.

Also echoing VIG - TAKE OUT MarkMaverick THE APPRENTICE

Maj and IBB are giving me good vibes for what it's worth..
Yeah I mean I've had a bit of luck this game, but it's been fun. You'll obviously know the other flog which takes one less off the list, I think looking at how the votes went down in the lynch will be fascinating.

They should protect you if they don't know the vig. You've got a better grasp on the game than I.

They don't have to don't have to protect a flog as we've got the amulet. Idk what Wickzki's on about lol.
Yeah I know you've got the amulet, Wickzki's knows you've got the amulet. And now evil know you've got the amulet, which is probably what they wanted to avoid happening. Doc needs to protect Wickzki now tbh. Way more useful than me.

Yeah I know you've got the amulet, Wickzki's knows you've got the amulet. And now evil know you've got the amulet, which is probably what they wanted to avoid happening. Doc needs to protect Wickzki now tbh. Way more useful than me.

Thank you for your sacrifice friend.

If I was the Doc I'd use a randomiser to decide between Wickzki and you so it would be unenticing for evil to target either of you (kind of like how the amulet is with the flogs). A known good role is important but I'd argue an active villager with a finger on the pulse is most important of all (ala MWPP and Tarks in ToS).

If the apprentice revenge is triggered, it cannot be prevented.

Avengers Endgame GIF
You could make an exception… just this once!

If I was the Doc I'd use a randomiser to decide between Wickzki and you so it would be unenticing for evil to target either of you (kind of like how the amulet is with the flogs). A known good role is important but I'd argue an active villager with a finger on the pulse is most important of all (ala MWPP and Tarks in ToS).
The doc should decide between any known roles they have including themselves. Obviously it's great to pinpoint a target and if they can't decide it has to be Wickzki. I can have my theories and whatever based on what I read, but at the end of the day I don't have any concrete evidence. Seers and vigs provide that evidence so they have to be prioritised.

Also presuming the theory on dogs is right Ocha905 that would remove an overnight kill (defeating the Mafia faction). If MKMatty is the Werecub that would add a kill. We'd be down to one evil kill by eliminating the Godfather and dogs looks the best suspect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay. So back to being **** on a bull useless! Cool bananas
At least you have solace knowing the player who killed you is also heading to the afterlife with you.

At least you have solace knowing the player who killed you is also heading to the afterlife with you.
Goody goody gum drops! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Night all! I await my death

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back