Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

One possible scenario is IBB is the seer and hasn’t been paying attention at all to the game.

Meaning I’ve passed the amulet over to evil.

One possible scenario is IBB is the seer and hasn’t been paying attention at all to the game.

Meaning I’ve passed the amulet over to evil.
I'd be keen to hear from him, and see what he has to say in his defence.

Is it too late to move off CursingFijian. I'm not convinced he's evil and it seems quite a few people aren't either.
It probably is, but who are you thinking? Maybe the flogs can take care of them.

The black piece was captured.

1729677632095.jpeg

CursingFijian (Black Queen - Godfather) lynched White Move 4
jmoo wan (White Pawn) modkilled for trying to promote to a king from the dead PM

It is now Black Move 4.​

jmoo wan (White Pawn) modkilled for trying to promote to a king from the dead PM
this reminds of the time when i got fouled off on basketball and gave some unsolicited advice to the ref and got a tech foul so ended up with 6 fouls for the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this reminds of the time when i got fouled off on basketball and gave some unsolicited advice to the ref and got a tech foul so ended up with 6 fouls for the game

Should have been a bench tech if you had five, and been free throws plus possession.

Mafia being eliminated is huge!

Also gg Cursing Fijian I was starting to question my sanity by accusing you!

Well played Cursing. I agree with Ocha. Had a dreaded feeling master Gralin was up to his funny business again. You helped put that doubt in my mind. Kudos.

I have exactly 0.05% of being alive come the morning but if I were to live who do you want me to seer Ocha905
Dogs. Let’s make 100% sure they’re the doctor.

I have exactly 0.05% of being alive come the morning but if I were to live who do you want me to seer Ocha905
We’re considering protecting you so don’t lose hope either.

We’re considering protecting you so don’t lose hope either.

Well I sent the amulet to Kurve so you know Kurve is safe.

Do what's best for the village. I'm okay with dying.

Dogs. Let’s make 100% sure they’re the doctor.
You don't think another doc would have said something yet?

Although, there isn't any seerable evil left is there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back