Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the frustration stems from “I can’t believe I’m losing to this village”. Whilst we’ve made some tactical mistakes the assessments have been flawless so far. There’s no reason to be as frustrated as they’ve been.

I agree with this. We had a plan. I ****ed it and you flogs finished the job. This could've been in the books by now.

Disagree*
If we played this perfectly we’d have Kurve alive and have seered someone extra. That’s it. Hardly worth all the temper tantrums.

Again we’ve been perfect with the lynches. That’s pretty hard to do.

Beaston and Gralin constantly undermining the flogs credibility is a dead giveaway one of them is the manipulator. There’s no point to doing this other than to divide the trust of the flogs and pawns.

We’ve nailed every target whilst Gralin and Beaston at times have played into the doubt sown by MC BG and Cursing Fijian during those respective day phase lynchings.

Beaston and Gralin constantly undermining the flogs credibility is a dead giveaway one of them is the manipulator. There’s no point to doing this other than to divide the trust of the flogs and pawns.

We’ve nailed every target whilst Gralin and Beaston at times have played into the doubt sown by MC BG and Cursing Fijian during those respective day phase lynchings.
What game are you playing man? I've had CF and MCBG as evil for ages. I believe I was suggesting MCBG as the vig target yesterday.

Look at these two posts yesterday:

MCBG posting a lot for a villager. Usually he's awol with no role.

my money is on CF, porps and MCBG

Why would I push my own head for the vig to target as the only way for the village to find them?

I apologise if I've upset you in the game, no ill will intended, was just genuinely baffled by some decisions made but I think that's blurring your view on the game now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm cooling on porps for what it's worth.

IBB heating up.
I mean we're all pissing away at each other but I'm pretty sure ocha has decided criticism is evil

The problem with this logic is that they can't both be evil. There's logic behind their frustration.

I'm thinking it's either Porps or IBB. As Gralin touched on the reason why we made it to the end a few games back was because IBB didn't contribute as a villager. Made it painful for the village to land solidly on either of us. So once again we can't take anything out of his play.

If we played this perfectly we’d have Kurve alive and have seered someone extra. That’s it. Hardly worth all the temper tantrums.

Again we’ve been perfect with the lynches. That’s pretty hard to do.
I don't think there's been any temper tantrums, but letting Kurve die was a pretty big mistake at the point in time. She was key to a) finding NI, b) killing non-NI.

It's not a big dead, nobody is going to care about it 5 minutes after the game has ended but people are going to point it out.

The problem with this logic is that they can't both be evil. There's logic behind their frustration.

I'm thinking it's either Porps or IBB. As Gralin touched on the reason why we made it to the end a few games back was because IBB didn't contribute as a villager. Made it painful for the village to land solidly on either of us. So once again we can't take anything out of his play.
I think it's porps or IBB, but the trouble is that flogs think it's Me/Gralin.

I know I'm good, I read Gralin as good so to me we're least likely evil 2.

So if we go porps or IBB, there's a high chance myself or Gralin get lynched tomorrow which means we're probably going to lose.

So I think maybe if flogs are going to lead the lynch on Gralin/myself tomorrow,it's better to seer one of us to clear us.

Having said all that, Gralin if your're evil that's the best acting job I've ever seen in WW history

I think it's porps or IBB, but the trouble is that flogs think it's Me/Gralin.

I know I'm good, I read Gralin as good so to me we're least likely evil 2.

So if we go porps or IBB, there's a high chance myself or Gralin get lynched tomorrow which means we're probably going to lose.

So I think maybe if flogs are going to lead the lynch on Gralin/myself tomorrow,it's better to seer one of us to clear us.

Having said all that, Gralin if your're evil that's the best acting job I've ever seen in WW history
They may as well clear you then

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back