Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking some more...

I actually don't think it matters.

If we miss the seer we're the same chance of likelihood of winning regardless (will come down to 2 50% chances I think) so best try hit the manipulator now I think.

Over to you wick haha.
(but ibb or porps)

How about I keep seer on porps and when/if Porps seers as village we lynch IBB?

If either one of you is evil I take my hat off

I'm out for the rest of the day but will hopefully be able to check back in closer to deadline. There's only four remaining options for the Black King and the longer this day phase goes, the less sure I am about any of then:

BEaston (has felt off to me at different points during the game, but that is what I think of him EVERY game; has been more antagonistic this morning, which could be a tell)

Gralin (the most helpful of all, but has done that far too many times before too; also tagged MKMatty into the thread, which felt odd)

I bleed Blue (basically absent from the thread, but feels evil to me; hard to gauge anything from their posting)

por_please_ya (has been fairly quiet too, which might be a ruse as previously was really obvious evil; hasn't contributed much to the Village so far when in the thread)
Lol I mean.... Hard to glean who his teammate is from this. Wouldn't be surprised if it was IBB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (BLACK MOVE 5)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back