Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you are the serial killer it still means that you weren't targeted N1, which is criminal.
Yes which is another reason I'm dubious on Zerg's self report. If that's false for some reason, and he actually had the amulet it would explain no death last night and 0 care factor in getting lynched today.

I think the best strategy today is to have Pie as number 1 vote leader to test his amulet claim (if he's lying we nail a NI and lynch zerg tomorrow) with Zerg in clear 2nd.

Sound logic. Let's find out about pie. Either way we will get Zerg, be it today or tomorrow.

Change to pie 4 life please

Chipmunk

Sorry guys been crook AF today. Will get through this.

Pie 4 Life will get my vote too based on the info provided. Sorry

Thanks Chipmunk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude...the SK cannot be killed during the night phase.
Yes, but if someone tried then they would be dead

If the Chess Hater is targeted by the Black Queen's Bishop, Black Queen's Rook, White Queen or White King, the Chess Hater will kill them instead of their chosen target.

8Pie 4 Life
6ZergMinion
5jmoo wan
2dank420_
1MarcMaverick
jmoo is a little too close to zerg for my liking. Why is Jmoo even under suspicion?

I think the best strategy today is to have Pie as number 1 vote leader to test his amulet claim (if he's lying we nail a NI and lynch zerg tomorrow) with Zerg in clear 2nd.
My first reaction was that this only gives information to evil, which is pointless. But that was because I was assuming Pie was telling the truth and then Occam's razor and all that. But he did reveal AFTER the missed kill was revealed, so my assumption (even if correct) was pretty loose.

So let's test this out then. Pie 4 Life please, Chipmunk.

The only reason why they would feel they need to would be for selfish reasons so they can show they're on the side of good and willing to give up the amulet.

I reckon it's best just to let it lie and let the Flogs choose whether or not they want to let us know if they received it. Otherwise it's just providing more info to evil.

Continuing on:

d4
Next up:

f6

Awwww hell, guess what's coming up next?!?

Surprised Fire GIF

jmoo is a little too close to zerg for my liking. Why is Jmoo even under suspicion?

He got early votes incliding my lazy early day "in case I'm AWOL later" vote.

because he’s handsome, intelligent, humble and witty, And a lot of people find that threatening

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back