Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

So the only person killed overnight was the one person aiming to be lynched? Unlucky…
I for one find this highly amusing

especially with all the people trying to setup soft claims for the role last night

ok now i have to actually look at who is playing and who to vote for

or i could just pick zerg thanks Chipmunk
I am also keen on lynching Zerg. I will just wait for a few votes in order to add maximum sussness.

MOD NOTE

To save myself time I’ll count votes from the time I wake up. So if you have voted during the day and I haven’t reacted, that’s why.

As long as the name is bolded as per the OP I’ll count it as a valid vote.

MOD NOTE

To save myself time I’ll count votes from the time I wake up. So if you have voted during the day and I haven’t reacted, that’s why.

As long as the name is bolded as per the OP I’ll count it as a valid vote.
Yeah, its almost 11:30pm BST there, right?

anyone with spare time want to go back and make a list of people posting chess facts?
i might get enough motivation to avoid work to do it, see how we go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so SK either missed or didn't submit
same for queen's army

Vig either missed or withheld

we've got what 3 night immune, a doc and an amulet so hopefully that means we get the amulet to a flog today

Morning all. First coffee consumed in desperation for the week. Desperately hoping it gets me through to smoko, that is.

I’ll check the player list a little later to make sure he’s on it, but not before I cast a perfunctory vote for my chess nemesis thewizardmelon please Chipmunk.

Morning all. First coffee consumed in desperation for the week. Desperately hoping it gets me through to smoko, that is.

I’ll check the player list a little later to make sure he’s on it, but not before I cast a perfunctory vote for my chess nemesis thewizardmelon please Chipmunk.
Is he even on the players list lol

Any info from last night?
We had a serious and involved debate on using our solitary action on night 1 if that's informative :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 6 - Rookie mistake (WHITE MOVE 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back