Private Chit Chat I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arvo everyone.

Hope ya'll enjoying this fine weather. :thumbsu:

For the record, I thought Jonny handled himself very well. (Like the way the ABC cut off Peter Costello too, in the middle of his rambling, that Australia is SUCH A BIG CONTINENT, or some bullshit like that :D). His speech was very nice. Wanted to see some tears but.

Was Kevins speech good? I cbf waiting up and fell asleep. (Was swimming all day at the beach).

Hi ya Lachie...

Hahaha, those people will cheer anything... "Hey i just blew my nose!!!!" "WHOOOOOOOOOOOP, *CLAP* *CHEER*...."

I thought the funniest thing was the sight of those Kev Rudd cutouts being waved around behine Kerry O'Briens head. Hehe. They shoulda prtended they were pickin his ear and putting it in his mouth.

FT, gimme a run down. I've been swamped with election euphoria, so know little about our new players.
Did we draft any hotties?

Edit:
I must remember to read previous posts first.
And Fugsy is a funny bloke.

FT, gimme a run down. I've been swamped with election euphoria, so know little about our new players.
Did we draft any hotties?

Edit:
And Fugsy is a funny bloke.

Dawson Simpson is ok, rest are ugly

I thought the funniest thing was the sight of those Kev Rudd cutouts being waved around behine Kerry O'Briens head. Hehe. They shoulda prtended they were pickin his ear and putting it in his mouth.
The funniest part was the MASSIVE grin on Kerry's face as analysts awarded Bennelong to our Maxie and the Tally room crowd erupted! :D
He turned a lovely shade of red, sober too!
Oh, and when Antony Green was visibly distracted by the Tally Room cheering, so they all started chanting, "Antony, Antony."
Oh, and when a Statesman-like Rudd was providing a dignified send-off to Johnny, and some wag calls, "Johnny's a w***er."
Oh, and Jeff's mo on Seven's coverage.
Oh, and Channel Nine's pre-coverage advertisement that portrayed Jabba the Hut and Ray Martin as cartoonish ringmasters at a circus. WTF??? R-E-S-P-E-C-T

Yeah little kev's speach was pretty good, as far as i could tell. People seemed to like it...
It was what they DIDN'T applaud that was more telling.

K-Rudd's biggest battle is going to be against elements within his own party.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Although I did see that we had two Simpsons, and I was like, "Hey, did we get brothers?"

Not for the first time; in the late 1990s the Cats also had two unrelated Simpsons on the list: Sean and Hamish. They also throughout that period had a Brockman, a Burns and a McLure. :D :D

I never thought Simpson was an overly popular name; strangely enough I can't recall a Smith or a Jones at the club in recent years but there have been four Simpsons. :confused:

There were also 2 unrelated Lynchs at the club in 1999-2000: Paul and Tristan.

There also currently the 2 unrelated Johnsons at the club (that both have/had off-field "issues" ;)).

In 2007 there were two unrelated Hunts.

Close but not quite - Byrnes and VFL captain Byrne. :)

The funniest part was the MASSIVE grin on Kerry's face as analysts awarded Bennelong to our Maxie and the Tally room crowd erupted! :D
He turned a lovely shade of red, sober too!
Oh, and when Antony Green was visibly distracted by the Tally Room cheering, so they all started chanting, "Antony, Antony."
Oh, and when a Statesman-like Rudd was providing a dignified send-off to Johnny, and some wag calls, "Johnny's a w***er."
Oh, and Jeff's mo on Seven's coverage.
Oh, and Channel Nine's pre-coverage advertisement that portrayed Jabba the Hut and Ray Martin as cartoonish ringmasters at a circus. WTF??? R-E-S-P-E-C-T

-Shell smiles and nods politely-

Mmmmmmkay then. By the sounds of it, you had three TVs rigged up didnt ya? So you could watch all three channels simultaneously. Didnt ya? :)

Morning everyone.

Meh my blind rage of hate towards bay13 and the hawks has blinded me and stole a part of my brain that is reserved to listening to you Shell so, spare me anymore pain and TELL ME ???

How can they steal something that isnt even there in the first place?? :p

Hahahahaha, ok. Its how many days till Haywoods ban is lifted.

Put it in your diary so you dont forget. :D

How can they steal something that isnt even there in the first place?? :p

Hahahahaha, ok. Its how many days till Haywoods ban is lifted.

Put it in your diary so you dont forget. :D
Is ****ed how the bans work around here, did he only say he ****ed some bloke avatar ? Dam BF is starting to go to shit ?

Naw it was something along the lines of calling someone a fat bitch, etc.

The avatar on the guys profile was a pic of his wife apparently.

Yeah, its pretty stupid if you ask me. How was he meant to know it was his wife?

(OMG... Im defending Haywood... better go to the doctors I think...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back