Private Chit Chat II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mad Hawks? :cool:

Haven't seen you for ages, must be the first time you've posted on here in say...this decade? :p

Indeed, young Lips. It would be the first time I've been incensed enough to post this decade.

I hate her.

PS, did you see that bloody Jana is out of the Olympics? At least she had the bloody decency to declare it early this time, rather than giving us the absolute tom **** for the next few months.

Indeed, young Lips. It would be the first time I've been incensed enough to post this decade.

I hate her.

PS, did you see that bloody Jana is out of the Olympics? At least she had the bloody decency to declare it early this time, rather than giving us the absolute tom **** for the next few months.

Nah had no idea she pulled out of the Olympics, I'm not surprised given her history though. No surprises either to see it came out in the media either, Jana's been great at whoring herself out over he entire career and playing the victim.

Everyone is sick of her shit. Cornelius bahahaha.

You're much, much nicer than me. Seriously, that show must have gone out for a bunch of guys with declining careers (and I'm even a bit of Keith Urban fan). Seal? Done **** all since the 90's (don't blame him - been married to Heidi Klum, I wouldn't leave the bedroom), whichever Madden it is - from one of the most talentless band of hacks to grace the stage, Delta - done **** all for ages, and Keith, who's only mainstream because of his wife (how many other country singers would get a look in?)..

LOL, yeah I know Seal has exactly two songs and thats it. Wtf is with his face too, is that acne scars??? He has a massively weird face. Keith Urban seems nice- but yeah country music is ****ed.

I'm building a rocket. Feel free to come with me. I must warn you, I'm bad at maths, and failed physics in high school. I figure that still beats hanging around here though.

Lmao- I'm in!!!!!! We going to Mars or Venus???

Shell, she is a showboating show pony who used her illness to further her career. I find her to be very insincere and fake (you're right).

She's turned everything around to be about herself on this show, and has overacted to the max - there's a reason you're a singer and not an actor, sweetheart :rolleyes:

Also, she's just much too goody-two-shoes. Sod off with the act, princess!

LOL- geeze I hate her too, but saying that about her cancer is a tad harsh. As for the show, not getting sucked in anymore, wont be watching it.

Been sucked into watching yet another crappy reality show- The Apprentice!!! Anyone see it- Patti Newtown "Show business royalty" wtf. :confused:

LOL, yeah I know Seal has exactly two songs and thats it. Wtf is with his face too, is that acne scars??? He has a massively weird face. Keith Urban seems nice- but yeah country music is ****ed.

Be nice, I like country music. And metal. I'm a bit unusual.

Lmao- I'm in!!!!!! We going to Mars or Venus???

Well, Mars is full of freezing deserts, and 27km high mountains, and Venus is one giant sauna - so I guess we check both out? Or head to Europa.

Been sucked into watching yet another crappy reality show- The Apprentice!!! Anyone see it- Patti Newtown "Show business royalty" wtf. :confused:

She's weird, inbred and for some reason people think she's important. Sounds like royalty to me.

^ LMFAO. At all that. :D

Yeah sorry country music and classical and metal are the ones i just cant stand. I am your mainstream, pop, rnb/ hip hop, 80s kinda person. I have no personality or originality when it comes to music. :eek:

At least you admit it's shit. :p

I had a ton of work on today and decided to play golf instead.
Played like shit. Should have worked !

Saw something on TV yesterday which explained his scars. Didn't hear the story (was at the bowling lanes and they had the radio on instead of the TV), but what I could gather was he was wearing glasses and had a motorbike accident and the glasses shattered, and all the scars are all the cuts his broken glasses caused.

That's only because of who she's married to.

I watched a bit of that too last night. What a slap-dash group of celebs they've got. Dicko, Aka, the Hoff, Tania Zaetta, Patti and half a dozen other people I've never heard of. Noticed one person was described as a "glamour sports star." What the hell is that??? :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw something on TV yesterday which explained his scars. Didn't hear the story (was at the bowling lanes and they had the radio on instead of the TV), but what I could gather was he was wearing glasses and had a motorbike accident and the glasses shattered, and all the scars are all the cuts his broken glasses caused.

I heard that he was cheating on Heidi Klum so she poured acid on his face which resulted in the scars.

Lol no, seriously, he had discoid lupus erythematosus as a child.

I watched a bit of that too last night. What a slap-dash group of celebs they've got. Dicko, Aka, the Hoff, Tania Zaetta, Patti and half a dozen other people I've never heard of. Noticed one person was described as a "glamour sports star." What the hell is that??? :confused:

Lauren Eagle. A boxer/water skiier/ model. Never heard of her.

Lmao, Foxy has been red carded. Anyone know what he did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back