Bucketeer

Rookie
Jan 26, 2006
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MAGPIES AND HOLDEN IN V8s
If any one knows who the idiot is who was holding up this banner at Sundays game could you please tell him to go support the Crows instead as he will fit in better with the two faced idiots who suport them.
It is amazing how people forget so fast what choco has done for this team like the 4 or 5 years at he top of the ladder and the flag now all of a sudden we go through a rough patch and these so called suporters jump straight onto chocos back. give him a break the club is re-building after a very good 5 year period and i think choco is doing a great jobe - give them a year or 2 and i think we will have some vry exciting times ahead.

Bucketeer said:
If any one knows who the idiot is who was holding up this banner at Sundays game could you please tell him to go support the Crows instead as he will fit in better with the two faced idiots who suport them.
It is amazing how people forget so fast what choco has done for this team like the 4 or 5 years at he top of the ladder and the flag now all of a sudden we go through a rough patch and these so called suporters jump straight onto chocos back. give him a break the club is re-building after a very good 5 year period and i think choco is doing a great jobe - give them a year or 2 and i think we will have some vry exciting times ahead.

Quiet night at work ? :)

I must admit that I did giggle a bit... but seriously, that kind of thing should not go on display in public. This is a time for the club to show unity (albeit superficially).

And yes, I know we bitch and moan in a public forum right here, but this is more... stress relief.

Bucketeer said:
Reality check to Aisle 3, please.

It's probably one of those clowns who go to the game with their crows jumpers on underneath then come on here and brag about it.

Or its Eddie Woloschek. Or Santos.

Bucketeer said:
Any chance of you taking this to the main board?

Jabsy said:
It's probably one of those clowns who go to the game with their crows jumpers on underneath then come on here and brag about it.

Or its Eddie Woloschek. Or Santos.

Freedom of speech is an integral part of a democratic society, though I understand that the PAFC is a dictatorship these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Total Power said:
You need to get any trolling material you can possibly get, dont ya?

:rolleyes:
Well isnt your reply a troll?:rolleyes:

BF has rules about respecting a club board now if what I quoted was on the main board the poster would have more chance to realise how irrational to say the least his statement was.

Isn't Baghdad chaotic and disorganised enough without Choco going there to lend a hand? He'd probably bring back Saddam then try and run a rotation policy with other failed leaders ... :p

Bucketeer said:

nothing like sitting back watching a mediocre club implode. Keep up the good work lads.:thumbsu:

I don't know what your problem is. You will be able to tell your grand kids that you were there to witness one of the best ever Port Power sides, 2001-2004. Just change the subject when they ask how many premierships did they win.

SpringChoke said:
nothing like sitting back watching a mediocre club implode. Keep up the good work lads...
We may be a mediocre side at the moment but at least we are a real football club.

Its ok. Look at the Crows fortunes over the past two and a bit seasons. They had a crap coach with under performing youngsters with minimal confidence and played accordingly. Now they are going alright. Doesnt take long to turn things around.

So let me get this straight. We can have Kick A Vic banners etc but anything negative towards the team is a no-no?

People can express themselves in any way they wish. Either through phoning the media or using an internet forum or holding a banner up

Doesnt make them any less of a prawn or any less right or wrong. Its an opinion they hold . The worst kind of supporters are those who dont question the direction of a club.

Imagine being happy about struggling :confused: :confused: :confused:

I guess people can put most things on a banner. But why go to a game just to heap rubbish on choco? seems a pretty screwed up reason to go to the footy to me.

Bucketeer said:

Right mate, someone like that would fit in with us chardonnay drinkers now would they? The coach doesnt play the game, the players do.There is no way that Choco would have told them to play like they did in the first qtr and a half. The players weren't accountable. Its proven that Choco can coach a team...2001-2004...that can win games easily. You dont just lose that skill overnight.

All credit must go to some of the crowd though, I didnt think many people would stay when the margin got out to 69 halfway through the second qtr, and then on a couple of occassions during the second half there was even chants when ya's were 10 goals down (only after a goal though..). :thumbsu:

And just another thing, whoever the clowns were at the northern end that came up with thee whole donkey eey-orr thing whenever an opposition player shanks a kick at goal (or anywhere), are just stupid. I mean, don't donkeys have pretty good kicks? I know I wouldnt want to be in the way of one...:)

Macca19 said:
Its ok. Look at the Crows fortunes over the past two and a bit seasons. They had a crap coach with under performing youngsters with minimal confidence and played accordingly. Now they are going alright. Doesnt take long to turn things around.
No, it doesn't - with a coach who knows how to develop a player and boost his confidence.
On that count - we're stuffed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back