Chris Judd leaving WCE: OFFICIAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't scrub up too badly :)

JuddBlues.jpg

I haven't bothered to read all 63 pages! - But, we have paid him well and he has played well. We're even. So no hard feelings. If he wants to go back home, fine, byebye. I would rather lose him than either Ben or Daniel.

That's a pretty big porky pie!

What I will say is he would still be with the Eagles if the club had been just a little harder on Cousins and Kerr and got rid of both for their poor behaviour.

But, because the club wasn't, he feels aggrieved by that. I wouldn't blame him for feeling that way.

And you would know that how ?? Daniel is one of Juddy's closest mates at the club. Get yourself a brain before you post.

Re: Judd turns back on Eagles

LOL do you realise how stupid you sound :rolleyes:
Judd is the one leaving WC.

I think you're dellusional (look it up or ask your teacher)

If you think you'll get Judd cheaply then think again brainiac.

That's a pretty big porky pie!

No it isn't. Daniel is just as good a footballer, Ben is better. Ben is the best player ever to wear an Eagles jumper - he has been with us since he was a kid and has given his all thru the good times and the bad. Mind your own business, you have no idea what I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it isn't. Daniel is just as good a footballer, Ben is better. Ben is the best player ever to wear an Eagles jumper - he has been with us since he was a kid and has given his all thru the good times and the bad. Mind your own business, you have no idea what I think.

Oh well you might lose Ben as well before too long...

Smart = The bloke who tells me to mind my own business in reply to one of his opinions that HE posted on a 'public' forum
:thumbsu:

Apart from Waite and fisher the rest are spuds.

Probably the fact that Waite, Fisher and Betts (stretching it at that) aside, the rest are unproven and have done nothing thus far.

If you watched some Carlton games towards the end of the season when Kennedy was actually played in position he did pretty well.

Houlihan was played in the backline this year and is pretty damaging when played in position.

Hartlett is unproven so that's a gamble...

Possible 3 way deal:
Carlton trade pick 3 plus Kennedy
Richmond trade pick 2 18 & 19
WCE trade Judd and first & second round picks (12/13 plus 28/29)

Carlton keeps pick 1 and gains 2 & 18. Loses Kennedy and pick 3 .
Could then selects Kruezer and Cotchin with first 2 picks giving them possibly 2 x 10 year/200 game players.

WCE gain picks 3 & 19 and Kennedy. Loses Judd and picks 12/13 & 28/29. Possibilty of picking up Palmer/Morton/Masten all of whom are home grown talent.

Richmond gains Judd and picks 12/13 & 28/29. Loses picks 2, 18 & 19.

Now I know this seems rather biased but I think each of the clubs wins out.

If you watched some Carlton games towards the end of the season when Kennedy was actually played in position he did pretty well.

Houlihan was played in the backline this year and is pretty damaging when played in position.

Hartlett is unproven so that's a gamble...

That forward line isnt going to put the fear of god in any team, Fev for all his faults is a genuine matchwinner and allows guys like fisher to cop a lessor opponant. There isnt a matchwinner in the guys you mentioned.

You gotta love all the Freo supporters coming out of the woodwork to hang crap on the Eagles. You will always be in our shadow so get over it :D

Funny, I see more feral WCE supporters crapping on Judd than anything else. Then I see the sensible ones having ago at the ferals.

Dont make this out to be something it's not.

Most Docker supporters will only be too aware of how easily this could have happened with Pav.

We did get J.Carr through a similar situation as Judd so it does happen both ways..

Possible 3 way deal:

Could then selects Kruezer and Cotchin with first 2 picks giving them possibly 2 x 10 year/200 game players.

WCE gain picks 3 & 19 and Kennedy. Loses Judd and picks 12/13 & 28/29. Possibilty of picking up Palmer/Morton/Masten all of whom are home grown talent.

What the ****? WC gets an upgrade on their first and 2nd rounder and gives up Judd for Kennedy? Bay 13 for you

Possible 3 way deal:

Major flaw is Carlton lose Fev and Kennedy all they gain is pick 18, and an upgrade from 2 to pick 3. Worst trade of all time lol sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back