Chris Judd leaving WCE: OFFICIAL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
People bagging Judd are moronic... Seriously the guy has given great service to the club. If Gibbs goes on to be a star, but then wants to go home I will be broken, but then I will want my club to benefit from the deal. I would want them to go hard for what they can get. Yes it would hurt like hell, but you have to respect someone's right to no longer work for an employer and of course to live in the city of their choice.

Let's say Judd wants to have children and feels that he wants to raise these children at home is there anything wrong with that?

I have travelled and worked in numerous cities yet I always end up coming "home" eventually.

Look to what you can get for him, remember the service he gave you and move on.

Post of the thread. :thumbsu:

Re: Judd turns back on Eagles

Pick 3 and Fev? What would be the point, we would lose out of that. Theoretically, Fev and Judd are no more than a straight swap given the fact that Fev's an 80 goal FF and those types are so difficult to find. Fev's not being traded anyway. Been said a million times.

Carlton have pick 1 and YES it can be traded.
West Coast will demand pick 1 straight off the bat and will say that is not negotiable.
They will then demand pick 3 as well as Fevola.

I think Carlton will have to cough up 2 of the 3, and pick 1 will have to be part of it.

So long Chris.
You have been a mighty soldier for the West Coast Army for many years now.
6 long years at the other side of the country is no mean feat for such a young bloke.

Full respect and no hard feelings from me.

Lets just hope we get a fair trade from this as we are losing a much loved, talented and big part of the team.

Hey, at least you wont have to put up with the Freo derbys anymore mate. :D

West Coast will demand pick 1 straight off the bat and will say that is not negotiable.

I think Carlton will have to cough up 2 of the 3, and pick 1 will have to be part of it.
LOL do you realise how stupid you sound :rolleyes:
Judd is the one leaving WC.

This is going to be one hell of a trade week. Clubs will be desperate for Judd... I hope we offer 1 deal that is fair and if they reject it, move on.

Id rather target Maguire..

LOL do you realise how stupid you sound :rolleyes:
Judd is the one leaving WC.
So what, he is 100% spot on you are deluded if you think WC won't demand the first pick.
Its still up to them to agree on a trade, Carlton has zero bargaining power;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be more than happy for a straight swap for Fev, but I can see us getting Fev and either 1 or 3.. Highly doubt they'll give up both 1 & 3.

Pick 1 not negotiable.

Personally, I don't think Carlton will get him. I think they will only offer Pick 3 and maybe Josh Kennedy at best (no Fevola). Bit of win-win for Carlton. If we get him for a deal like this then great - if not happy to kick Pick 3 and pick up Morton or Palmer and keep nurturing Kennedy.

I think his preference is to go to Melbourne who will sell the family silver to get him.

I know I'll cop stick for this but Melbourne are in trouble as club - they just can't attact supportesrs.

There was talk of getting Sheedy as a marketing tool (he is a tool) but wisely chose against it with maybe some knowledge that their marketing tool would be Chris Judd !!

While we appreciate your kind words of condolence, you forgot to mention the club's number one crime, which came when they left Judd to hold up the cup almost on his own instead of letting your lot do it.

Must be hurting? I can understand that!
But have said elsewhere unfortunately I actually think this is a good thing for WCE

btw :

1 each this century!... was there both times & when Juddy watched Hall lift the cup!
I am a Cuzz fan (of his footy) but if Chris didn't smile as muchas many thought appropriate it might have been reaction the other bloke holding half of your cup!

Must be hurting? I can understand that!
But have said elsewhere unfortunately I actually think this is a good thing for WCE

btw :

1 each this century!... was there both times & when Juddy watched Hall lift the cup!
I am a Cuzz fan (of his footy) but if Chris didn't smile as muchas many thought appropriate it might have been reaction the other bloke holding half of your cup!

For Chris, that smirk was the same as hysterical laughter.

I haven't bothered to read all 63 pages! - But, we have paid him well and he has played well. We're even. So no hard feelings. If he wants to go back home, fine, byebye. I would rather lose him than either Ben or Daniel.

would bomber fans really want to give up Gumbleton given that Lloyd and Lucas dont have a huge amount of time left?

The answer is no. Even with Judd Essendon is a bit away from a flag and the time for a flag is likely to not come about before some of our older guys retire. In short means we're a bit away from a flag so giving up our future to get a midfielder now who will help us finish mid-ladder instead of end-ladder is a bad idea. Not only will we get worse draft picks in the next handful of years we're also losing a future KPP tall forward and harbouring the games best midfielder.

Anyone who thinks picks one and three are heading west is kidding themselves. Pick 3 and 20 would be my guess, and maybe Fev or Kennedy. I personally think it is academic though whether Carlton give up pick 1 or 3, I would assume no matter what it will go.
Richmond: Cotchin
Carlton: Kreuzer
WC: Palmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back