Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
Chris Judd was probably one of my favorite players 3-4 years ago, loved the way he always went about his business with a touch of class and polish. But over the last 2 years he has quickly became one of my most hated players in the AFL. Only because of the extra help he always get from the umpires and no one in the media ever criticizing him when he does the wrong thing.

So what do you think about Judd, Love or Hate him?

Don't know...I guess he has become irrelevant to me since being such a dominant force at WCE and going to the blues...well he hasnt been the same since...probably got more to do with OP and the fact that Blues arent the same as WCE between 05-07

I heard hes starting a new company leasing helicopters. No idea where hes gonna keep them all, the only two launchpads he owns are the two football boots he wears. I guess if he keeps some of them up in the air he can let them land for refueling every now and then.

Mainly uninterested though annoyed at the commentators tendency to orgasm over anything he does, still a decent clearence player but his dirty playing is definately a negative...though maybe thats him dealing with the frustration of both being at the Blues and his lowered impact nowdays.

why let the media cloud your view of him ? or a club change. still one of the top 5 players in the comp to watch, seeing him live backed that up.

its like the bucks voss hird era , every other clubs supporters hated them immensely despite how good they were. good indication of a champion player

reference to the "cheap" shots hes been giving, probably wouldnt even be a tenth of what hes receieved thru his career.

I think it's more the mercenary component as to why people dislike him, he decided to go to a club that he knew were capable of shady dealings and took the big lure by another dishonest Carlton president in Pratt.
His favorable treatment by the umps is a lesser issue in my books.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love his on field leadership and the way he can will his way to a win.

Otherwise, king of cheap shots and rubbish at off-field leadership. This was less evident at WCE (or none at all), but now it really makes me dislike him.

Is a star, he has no control over the way the umpires, mrp or media treat him.

Was, there are at least 30 footballers in the league that are at a higher level than Judd, and yes I can name them.

The thing I hate, is that when the going got tough and his free ride got taken away and he had to show leadership at West Coast he ran away. HE WAS CAPTAIN OF HIS CLUB and he just ran away when it got tough.
His selfish character just shone right through and you can see in the way he plays. As a person I just bet he's an egotistical p**** you'd love to deck him. You never hear a team mate of his ever really say that they like him.

Chris Judd was probably one of my favorite players 3-4 years ago, loved the way he always went about his business with a touch of class and polish. But over the last 2 years he has quickly became one of my most hated players in the AFL. Only because of the extra help he always get from the umpires and no one in the media ever criticizing him when he does the wrong thing.

So what do you think about Judd, Love or Hate him?

I agree he was my favourite player and this isn't just because he played for the eagles. When he left the first year I still liked the bloke but since then he has turned into a bit of a tosser.

I just hope Barlow doesn't turn into this type of player as he is my favourite non - WCE player in the AFL. BUT I DOUBT THIS WILL HAPPEN SEEMS LIKE A TOP BLOKE... but so did judd:confused::confused:

Also talks of this bloke being all Australian captain is a joke. Leadership is lacking and I can think of 20 other midfielders that should be in there before him.

Top thread, I had never really thought about this a lot.
I used to love him as a player and leader and this was reflected in his off feild antics. But yes in the past couple of years i have noticed a difference, he used to be my favourite player in the AFL to watch but now he is different and i have little to no interest watching him play. He is just not the Judd of old and I dont think he will ever see the Judd of old again.

Was, there are at least 30 footballers in the league that are at a higher level than Judd, and yes I can name them.

The thing I hate, is that when the going got tough and his free ride got taken away and he had to show leadership at West Coast he ran away. HE WAS CAPTAIN OF HIS CLUB and he just ran away when it got tough.
His selfish character just shone right through and you can see in the way he plays. As a person I just bet he's an egotistical p**** you'd love to deck him. You never hear a team mate of his ever really say that they like him.

Your dead right, no loyalty at all, that and being a cocky dirtbag and saying he was carrying the team

Ridiculous statement. No-one could name 10 better than him

Very curious to see you fit in 30 ahead of him...

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Judd- Love Or Hate???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back