Chris Tarrant's bid to rejoin Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd be finding out what else they want for Wellingham. Otherwise, I'd be looking to Blight. Don't know why we would give up a 3rd rounder in addition to Tarrant for Anthony. The guy isn't that good, is just Murphy with a slightly better defensive game.

I'm thinking we will be hearing a lot of Tarrant for Davis rumours in the coming weeks....

Don't know how young Blight was developing in VFL, but I liked him prior to being drafted by Collingwood and would like to see him return home. Wellingham would also be useful but can't see that happening and John Anthony I am not so keen on but he can play KPD and KPF so maybe.

I'd be finding out what else they want for Wellingham. Otherwise, I'd be looking to Blight. Don't know why we would give up a 3rd rounder in addition to Tarrant for Anthony. The guy isn't that good, is just Murphy with a slightly better defensive game.

I'm thinking we will be hearing a lot of Tarrant for Davis rumours in the coming weeks....
Your right ,misread Lach ,thought it was us getting Anthony and third pick,he/s not worth Tarrant and our third pick,
No chance Wellingham,God I hope no chance Davis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 way deal with Essendon maybe (draft picks would have to be swapped around)

Freo get: Pears
Collingwood get: Tarrant
Essendon get: Fraser

Pears>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tarrant>>>>>>>>>Fraser

Pears is one of, if not the best young KPD in the game. No way will he be traded, let alone for Josh Fraser.

On precedence both clubs have orchestrated a deal with one another so I don't really see any complications in getting a deal done for Tarrant- particularly with his age. If he were 25, it would have been incredibly difficult but the circumstances mean that a deal is incredibly likely. Cannot see Freo just "hanging him out to dry". This won't happen IMO.

What is exchanged is anyone's guess though.

In regards to Wellingham though, he is off limits. However, a poster mentioned Jarrad Blight and there have been murmurings about the youngster being homesick so there could be something to do with him. Time will tell but a deal will be done IMO. Compromised environments add to the fact that clubs will not just want to "waste" picks/players.

I can't see a decent trade for us by Tarrant going to Collingwood. Anthony would be very destabilizing off field from what I've heard. Rumours aren't facts but I'd steer clear of him all the same.

Tazza adds significant value to the Pies. Age is irrelevant.

Pies give commensurate value or Tazza tries his luck in the PSD or retirement.

Freo arent going to add value to a Premiership competitor.

On precedence both clubs have orchestrated a deal with one another so I don't really see any complications in getting a deal done for Tarrant- particularly with his age. If he were 25, it would have been incredibly difficult but the circumstances mean that a deal is incredibly likely. Cannot see Freo just "hanging him out to dry". This won't happen IMO.

What is exchanged is anyone's guess though.

In regards to Wellingham though, he is off limits. However, a poster mentioned Jarrad Blight and there have been murmurings about the youngster being homesick so there could be something to do with him. Time will tell but a deal will be done IMO. Compromised environments add to the fact that clubs will not just want to "waste" picks/players.

Blight = Byron Schammer Mk 2

Yeah, if Murphy had kicked over 22 goals in a season you may have some sort of point?
Murphy could kick bags too with the delivery of the Collingwood midfield. The thing for him and just like Anthony is their lack of second efforts and ability to do anything else than take marks and kick goals. Might have work 10 years ago, but not now.

Tarrant for Nathan Brown with our 2nd rounder?

Unlikely but i'd be more than happy with that.

Jack Anthony or Wellingham i'd also be pleased with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Tarrant's bid to rejoin Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back