Traded Chris Yarran [to Richmond for Pick 19]

Remove this Banner Ad

Name 5 Carlton players worth more than Yarran
Murphy
Cripps
Gibbs
Kreuzer (yes, even with injury)
and he's probably equal with Docherty.

Regardless, worth is not determined by how highly ranked he is relative to the rest of the players on the list. He could be number 1 in a team of Relton Roberts clones.

He is worth pick 15-25. That's what you'll get.

Murphy
Cripps
Gibbs

Regardless, worth is not determined by how highly ranked he is relative to the rest of the players on the list. He could be number 1 in a team of Relton Roberts clones.

He's contracted, how often do contracted top 4 players get traded for less than a top 10 pick?

Murphy
Cripps
Gibbs

if we're not adequetely compensated the twit can sit out next year in the 2nds and learn to like it.
There's no way CFC will be compromised over this deal.
We're holding firm Pick 15 to 18 is his diluted value due to his childishness this year, nothing less will shake him from us.
He'll not be released for a pick in the 20 to 25 range.

if we're not adequetely compensated the twit can sit out next year in the 2nds and learn to like it.
There's no way CFC will be compromised over this deal.
We're holding firm Pick 15 to 18 is his diluted value due to his childishness this year, nothing less will shake him from us.
He'll not be released for a pick in the 20 to 25 range.
Pick 18 you're happy to take, but as soon as it drops two spots to 20 you'd rather leave him in the VFL for a season, taking up a senior list spot?
What player is so important that you expect them to be available at 18 but not 20?

Pick 18 you're happy to take, but as soon as it drops two spots to 20 you'd rather leave him in the VFL for a season, taking up a senior list spot?
What player is so important that you expect them to be available at 18 but not 20?

Could say the exact same thing about your mob. Your not happy to hand over pick 12 but happy to hand over 15-18.

A 3 pick spot difference really that big of a deal to you guys?

Pick 21 is likely to be what we get from Brisbane, which is more than fair to send your way for Yarran.

We will not take it. We think hes worth pick 12, your club is complaining no hes not worth pick 12, we think hes worth a pick in the 20s, to which our club has said, we want a first rounder or no deal.

So now your club is trying to find a pick in the 15-18 range....

You probably won't find it and eventually hand over pick 12 for Yarran.

We will not budge for anything less then a first rounder, and your club has been in Yarrans ear most of the year. We know your desperate to buy, we are not desperate to sell.

We will not take it. We think hes worth pick 12, your club is complaining no hes not worth pick 12, we think hes worth a pick in the 20s, to which our club has said, we want a first rounder or no deal.

So now your club is trying to find a pick in the 15-18 range....

You probably won't find it and eventually hand over pick 12 for Yarran.

We will not budge for anything less then a first rounder, and your club has been in Yarrans ear most of the year. We know your desperate to buy, we are not desperate to sell.
Yarran is definitely not worth pick 12. Late first Carlton want but an early 20's is more realistic which they will realise next week.

Melksham went to Melbourne for pick 25, and on output this season, he has arguably had just as good, if not a better season than yarran. I'd be taking pick 21 and running.

Yarran is definitely not worth pick 12. Late first Carlton want but an early 20's is more realistic which they will realise next week.

Melksham went to Melbourne for pick 25, and on output this season, he has arguably had just as good, if not a better season than yarran. I'd be taking pick 21 and running.

Pick 21 will not be happening. We have said a first rounder, to which you are looking for one. If your not willing to accept what you guys rate as slight overs for pick 12, then why should we accept pick 21 which we rate as unders?

If you guy's dont end up getting pick 15-18 then the deal is off, simple as that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 21 will not be happening. We have said a first rounder, to which you are looking for one. If your not willing to accept what you guys rate as slight overs for pick 12, then why should we accept pick 21 which we rate as unders?

If you guy's dont end up getting pick 15-18 then the deal is off, simple as that.
I think you'll accept slightly unders because Yarran has already stated he won't be playing for the club again, and you won't be keeping him on the senior list to play VFL all year when a rebuild is in progress.

I can see Carlton dragging this out until the last day, to then realise he's worth no more than #21, to which they'll accept and apologise for wasting everybody's time.

Difference is Yarran is contracted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you'll accept slightly unders because Yarran has already stated he won't be playing for the club again, and you won't be keeping him on the senior list to play VFL all year when a rebuild is in progress.

I can see Carlton dragging this out until the last day, to then realise he's worth no more than #21, to which they'll accept and apologise for wasting everybody's time.

Apologise.... hahahaha

Keep dreaming son.

Your club is the one dragging this out for a measly few picks in the first round. First rounder or get lost.

So you'd rather have Yarran on the list for a year and not play a game, instead of a kid you could draft with a pick in the 20's and put 12months development into?

Yep, everyday of the week...if Yarran had some brains him pulling his finger out next year would not only benefit him greatly (eg. Bigger contract from either Carlton or someone else) but also benefit the blues. No way he'll be banished to the 2's all year, with Bolton coming in he has a chance to start fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Chris Yarran [to Richmond for Pick 19]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back