List Mgmt. Chris Yarran - Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need any type of player that can deliver a inside 50 properly, a handful of them actually. Pretty much replacing our entire current midfield.
Would he stand up in the heat of a final?

CARLTON
Lose: Yarran, Bell, Casboult, 20, 38
Gain: Aish, 12, 21, 31

BRISBANE
Lose: 21, 39, Aish
Gain: Astbury, Bell, Casboult

RICHMOND
Lose: 12, 31, Astbury
Gain: Yarran, 20, 38, 39
We are not invloving pick 12 is any downgrade or trade off limits

If he was such a gun u blokes wouldn't be off loading him , especially contracted
I don't profess to know a lot about trading but the way i see this is, if we can't agree on a trade deal with the carlton ie second round or maybe a pick in low 20s (if one can be done),we walk and carlton can either unload him to another club for a junk player/pick or keep him @ 400/450k taking up a spot on their list maybe playing in the 2nds.I'm happy to cop the shit but as i said earlier don't know as much on this caper as you guys do.

I wonder whats holding the Henderson trade up, Going by what the Carlton supporters are saying its a clean cut deal now that the Dangerfield/Selwood trades are done and out of the way. I keep hearing from Carlton supporters that its Henderson for Geelongs 2016 1st

Well Why isnt it done ?

Maybe Geelong are thinking 2016 1st rounder + #55 2015 pick they got from adelaide for Henderson+#38

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't profess to know a lot about trading but the way i see this is, if we can't agree on a trade deal with the carlton ie second round or maybe a pick in low 20s (if one can be done),we walk and carlton can either unload him to another club for a junk player/pick or keep him @ 400/450k taking up a spot on their list maybe playing in the 2nds.I'm happy to cop the shit but as i said earlier don't know as much on this caper as you guys do.

U r on the money , if we don't agree to a trade he either stays in their list or they trade him to another club if he & they agree ! But he wants to come to us & most likely there will be a compromise on both parts

I wonder whats holding the Henderson trade up, Going by what the Carlton supporters are saying its a clean cut deal now that the Dangerfield/Selwood trades are done and out of the way. I keep hearing from Carlton supporters that its Henderson for Geelongs 2016 1st

Well Why isnt it done ?

Maybe Geelong are thinking 2016 1st rounder + #55 2015 pick they got from adelaide for Henderson+#38
If Geelong use the 2016 1st rounder on Henderson they will have nothing left for Smith.

article on afl.com.au saying that your mob acknowledge he is worth a pick around 15 and early 20's and looking at options. player trade an option too.

but SOS wants Lennon AND 12, this is going nowhere with him leading the discussions

U r on the money , if we don't agree to a trade he either stays in their list or they trade him to another club if he & they agree ! But he wants to come to us & most likely there will be a compromise on both parts
you're right but if he doesn't agree to go elsewhere then we gain the upper hand?

So if the updated article on the afl website is anything to go by, then Richmond believe Yarran is worth a first round pick between 15 and 22.....based on what. 120 odd games of utter lazy shit football with the odd highlight once the sting has gone out of the game.

The campaigners down at Punt Rd really don't have a ****ing clue.

you're right but if he doesn't agree to go elsewhere then we gain the upper hand?

If he was uncontracted we certainly would , if they can live with him next yr they could stick to their guns & hold us to ransom , but if they have mutually decided it's best to part ways then yes it does help us if he only wants to come to us

So if the updated article on the afl website is anything to go by, then Richmond believe Yarran is worth a first round pick between 15 and 22.....based on what. 120 odd games of utter lazy shit football with the odd highlight once the sting has gone out of the game.

The campaigners down at Punt Rd really don't have a ******* clue.

Don't forget the journalists on the AFL website have less credibility than the HSun

If he was uncontracted we certainly would , if they can live with him next yr they could stick to their guns & hold us to ransom , but if they have mutually decided it's best to part ways then yes it does help us if he only wants to come to us
I've got a feeling that carlton are going to make a statement to the the rest of the clubs that they're not going to be whipped bitches and are going to stick fat with our first rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back