Christensen wants out of Geelong for "personal reasons"

Remove this Banner Ad

And your gullibility suggest you generally lack intelligence of any sort.

He said he wanted to go to Queensland for personal reasons. GC offered fair compensation to Geelong for his services but he insisted on Brisbane instead. Why? Because they're offering him more money. That doesn't sound like his personal problems are the real instigators of his move.
Then boo away, I get where your coming from! What is it that the bears have that's so attractive right now! They get time off for their emotional time or something? Yeah I was hugely sympathetic towards Beams situation til we started getting screwed, and he had the audacity to smash us on twitter while at the pub, without his dad, during the best and fairest. So why not the Gold Coast? TBH I would have thought the preferable. Of Gablett. Didn't go down, they would have played finals. Their base is more stable right now. But if they just want to get to Qld for Dad or any other reason, why did the heels in and let the clubs that have supported them through thick and thin, the club they have premierships with, get screwed, when there is a better option in the same state?

Remove this Banner Ad

Christensen wants out of Geelong for "personal reasons"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back