Rumour Clark to Freo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Mitch Clark

Unbelievable. Is he up for a contract re-negotiation?

From memory wasn't he from around the Qld/NSW border? Why would he want to go to Perth?!

****! This is bullshit!

He was the only bloke who really stood up in every game in 2009 when we had a good comeback year even though this year hasn't been his best.

Re: Trade Talk (not draft talk) #2

Did I hear this right... Mitch Clark wants to be traded to Freo?? On SEN this morning? This bloodletting is getting ridiculous!

Thats a BF rumour that has been around a while. SEN are well known for trolling through BF for their trade rumours. I wouldn't give it much credence.

Really? I have never listened to SEN (praise be to the gods.) Perhaps Chief could put the substantial millions he has made out of Bigfooty into actually purchasing SEN. Big Footy radio:D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greg Denham = makes stuff up and surfs BF for his rumours = not one shred of credibility.

Seriously hope so Quigley, but I'm feeling a bit of the "where there is smoke..." right now.

All of our defections so far have been somewhat spinnable...

Rischa = Will never be elite
Brennan = not worth the money he wants
Sherman = painfully inconsistent.

Mitch leaving can't be spun. It would just plain suck. Freo don't have the picks to get a deal done. We have to play hard ball on this one if true.

Okay even if there is some legs (which I profoundly think is not the case) he is contracted for at least another year and Freo have nothing to trade. If he comes and asks to be traded it would be thanks Mitch but we are not giving you away for ten cents on the dollar. If you want to go back to WA have a chat with WC and get them to part with pick 4.

The simple answer is No, Mitch. I can't see Freo giving us anythig worth his value and as he is contracted...No.

I have my doubts.

If true I'd take Hill.

Then we get Yarran from Carlton for Brennan to complete the matching set. :p

I've just had a bit of a look around the broader media and Denham is the only one reporting this. He also reported effectively the same thing last Saturday without any take up from the broader media. Either he has a great source and no other journo has any info or it isn't true.

I've just had a bit of a look around the broader media and Denham is the only one reporting this. He also reported effectively the same thing last Saturday without any take up from the broader media. Either he has a great source and no other journo has any info or it isn't true.

Unfortunately with Denham it could be either. He seems to go out on a longer limb than most journos. Nails it sometimes, fails it at others.

Pretty sure this one is crap.

Regardless, he is clearly one of our most important young players and was extremely unlucky not to get AA selection last year.

He is also contracted, and the Lions would simply just keep him unless they got an extremely tempting offer i.e. not Palmer and your second rounder.

OK now it appears to be more substance to the rumour. Seriously what would you guys want? Lets say Sandi, Hill, Pav and Barlow are off the table.

Look there is an elephant in the room here - what is the reason everyone wants out?

I have seen an ad on tv recently addressing that. Something about men not being able perform....... is that what this is about??:p

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Clark to Freo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back