Clarkson on the attack. The good the bad and the ugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Davo your posting is some of the most one eyed dog vomit I've ever read. Not slowing down I see.

Whatever you say, SLB.

Incidentally, Brand is not being selected to play, no matter how much you protest.
I like your new ID, though!

img_9618kr-mcmurray.jpg

Is that Donald Trump on the end of the line and that North Korean Buffoon holding the rod

At least we know now why Clarko has never won a COTY. Roos, Scott and their mates don't want him in their club.;)
Groucho Marx said it best when he said he wouldn't be a member of any club that would have him. Clarko can sit happily in the I've coached 4 premierships club.

In: Brand...

Is that Brand or Brant?
:think:

Now that you mention it, I am frequently commenting on our set-up in the Back 6 & pointing out the flaws. Maybe I should play that ‘Defensive General’ role now that Hodgey has moved on?

F**k it, you’re right...

In: Brant :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting comments from Clarko here, as a lot of us suspected, the meeting wasn't a big whingefest, and it isn't/wasn't an unusual occurrence. Typical media beatup.
Your place or mine, Gill?: Clarko's next meeting - http://m.afl.com.au/news/2018-05-19/your-place-or-mine-gill-clarkos-next-meeting

Can't believe the media got their knickers in such a twist about this Clarko/Gil meeting. The first things I thought when I heard Clarko had met with Gil were; maybe it had been prearranged ages ago, maybe it was a semi regular thing anyway, maybe it had nothing to do with umpiring decisions, what does it matter that they met at a cafe? o_O Talk about a storm in teacup :rolleyes: And re meetings in general, when were the meeting police formed? First Jeff now Clarko, so no-one's allowed to meet anymore? The media are a joke.

AFL media are a pack of f***wits, led by Caro and Slobbo.

You can now hear two of the particularly floggy ones on Macquarie Sports Radio right around Australia - merchants of perpetual outrage Matt "Reow!" Thompson and Shane McInnes.

Typical of how Caroline Wilson tries to beat up a story is in today's age article.
She claims some from the Hawthorn ' fraternity' are unhappy with Clarkson.
What the hell does that mean???
What fraternity do you mean Caro?
The Clarko hater fraternity

Caro clearly doesn't like Clarko
In order to pump up Longmiers socks she had to go as far as to drag out that in eight years as coach $hitney haven't finished lower than eighth.
Concessions aside right Caro!
https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...ir-after-blue-murder-row-20180518-p4zg2c.html

I’d be more concerned if Caro doesn’t criticise Clarko, that would mean senility had set in.

You know that Caro never deletes her “saved” articles.
She can then copy & paste to her hearts content.

Can't believe the media got their knickers in such a twist about this Clarko/Gil meeting. The first things I thought when I heard Clarko had met with Gil were; maybe it had been prearranged ages ago, maybe it was a semi regular thing anyway, maybe it had nothing to do with umpiring decisions, what does it matter that they met at a cafe? o_O Talk about a storm in teacup :rolleyes: And re meetings in general, when were the meeting police formed? First Jeff now Clarko, so no-one's allowed to meet anymore? The media are a joke.

Anyone who thinks Clarko organised a meeting with Gil because of "look Gil umps are killing us" haven't been paying attention to the man over his career. Laughable suggestion.

Caro clearly doesn't like Clarko
In order to pump up Longmiers socks she had to go as far as to drag out that in eight years as coach $hitney haven't finished lower than eighth.
Concessions aside right Caro!
https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl...ir-after-blue-murder-row-20180518-p4zg2c.html

I opened that article online from a link in an email, read it and got to the end thinking "This is like the sort of rubbish that Caroline Wilson used to write" and then scrolled up to find out who was responsible. I thought she had retired from print journalism.

:think:

Now that you mention it, I am frequently commenting on our set-up in the Back 6 & pointing out the flaws. Maybe I should play that ‘Defensive General’ role now that Hodgey has moved on?

F**k it, you’re right...

In: Brant :D

You would have been better than Brand!

Chubberson may enlighten us ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Clarkson on the attack. The good the bad and the ugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back