NO TROLLS Clarkson signs on as new North Melbourne coach - No Trolling

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon just doing their best to mimic 2021 Carlton - basically indicate the head coach is gone; try and get Clarko; fail in getting Clarko. Good luck Essendon with Hirdy at the helm.
Bucks would make more sense
Legend from another club who didnt go so well coaching said club first time round

Bucks would make more sense
Legend from another club who didnt go so well coaching said club first time round

No way would Bucks coach Essendon after how they treated Truck this week.

Essendon's best bet now PR wise is to back Rutten for at least one more season, assuming he wants to stick around.

The players need some stability at least

No way would Bucks coach Essendon after how they treated Truck this week.

Essendon's best bet now PR wise is to back Rutten for at least one more season, assuming he wants to stick around.

The players need some stability at least
Just saying if we're gonna truly copy 2021 carlton

Tbh i think we're trailblazing our own path of mediocrity and incompetence.
And by darn if we arent doing a better job of it than any of you hacks

Pretty much how I was hoping (but what's that got do with anything). I'm trying to make an objective analysis of the litany of recent failures of premiership coaches joining (and failing at ) their new clubs

I stand by everything I said about Clarkson. History is not on the side of older coaches who join clubs as a messiah. It just doesn't work out.

He will be 59 at the end of this contract. Hawthorn, who I respect greatly, politely moved him on, because they hadn't won a final for the last 6 years of his tenure and they felt they were treading water, and wanted to refresh and renew.

Beware the seduction of a "name"

Even if he doesn't coach us to 5, the things he brings off field, sponsors, players, culture membership etc are beyond huge.

What's your opinion on Sheedy still being on your board and his quest to return Hird as coach?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PC190822DT206506465.jpg

What’d he say?
Have a listen to afl daily .
Just a rambled diatribe.

Basically called him a campaigner. At one point he said "there is a word nat but I'm not going to use it".

Barret obviously believed the Bombers were getting clarko and nth were jilted on the aisle.
This false narrative seemed to infect the footy journos like a snap plague.

Just shows how their "itk " is mainly a bluff.

Remove this Banner Ad

NO TROLLS Clarkson signs on as new North Melbourne coach - No Trolling

Remove this Banner Ad

Back