Speculation Clayton Oliver [UFA 2030]

Remove this Banner Ad

Cultcha. Get the boy home on the farm.
We can get guys farms and cotton on deals. Hawks can't even get their guys to turn up to clinics.

season 7 episode 23 GIF

The lifestyle... the serenity...the beaches... the farm... the culture... the easy work life balance.
Priceless.
i guess money isn't everything to some.
GiddyUp!!
Clayton isn’t much of a surfer, more of a revolver boy.

The lifestyle... the serenity...the beaches... the farm... the culture... the easy work life balance.
Priceless.
i guess money isn't everything to some.
GiddyUp!!
Bruh Geelongs and absolute dumpster. How anyone could spout the 'lifestyle' as some sort of reason for moving is having a laugh. Only lifestyle there is getting on the crystal pistol every weekend and listening to Dangerfield's big fat mop of a head talking out his arse to mirror Scott's enormous scone.

Mornington is 10x better and actually has some hot birds there instead of hillbilly's in Cotton On sweaters.

Only reason anyone's taking a pay cut to move there is for the free acres of farm land and brand new tractors that mysteriously pop up in all the new recruits driveways

McLure has a hard on for the Oliver story. Seems he is spending a lot of time on it. I don’t have him in the top line of journos in the know. But he’s putting in the hard yards in on this one.
Someone’s leaking to him and I reckon it’s the Oliver camp. Anyhow if we aren’t paying anything it’ll easily get done for a future first.

Bruh Geelongs and absolute dumpster. How anyone could spout the 'lifestyle' as some sort of reason for moving is having a laugh. Only lifestyle there is getting on the crystal pistol every weekend and listening to Dangerfield's big fat mop of a head talking out his arse to mirror Scott's enormous scone.

Mornington is 10x better and actually has some hot birds there instead of hillbilly's in Cotton On sweaters.

Only reason anyone's taking a pay cut to move there is for the free acres of farm land and brand new tractors that mysteriously pop up in all the new recruits driveways
You’re embarrassing yourself with this post.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McLure has a hard on for the Oliver story. Seems he is spending a lot of time on it. I don’t have him in the top line of journos in the know. But he’s putting in the hard yards in on this one.
Someone’s leaking to him and I reckon it’s the Oliver camp. Anyhow if we aren’t paying anything it’ll easily get done for a future first.

If Try-hard Mclure says it’s happening it definitely ain’t happening.

Normally wouldn't trust a thing he says but, he's soo very insistent on it continually providing updates that it surely has to be coming from Oliver's camp.

In 2022, Kane was critical of Melbourne signing Clayton Oliver to a 8 year deal;
he couldn't have been more correct!

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Clayton Oliver [UFA 2030]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back