Speculation Clayton Oliver [UFA 2030]

Remove this Banner Ad

huh? Pulled what?

Really odd post. Keeping a guy to his contract? Yeah, imagine keeping one of the best ever demons players because we won't accept trash compensation lol.
As a general rule I don't bother with people who finish with 'lol', but:

- what you've done twice is 'secretly' shopping him around and then claiming you didn't and then admitting you did and then saying "we love clarry" and then when that doesn't work act like he's betrayed you

- trade period hasn't even started

- 'compensation' is what you get during the free agency period

- and another thing you've done twice: announce an external-not-external review:
Review 1: Brad Green - board member and club president - is conducting a review into the board and the presidency.
Review 2: CEO Gary Pert AND Brad Green are leading the review, presumably into themselves, of the football department. Oh yes, they've included "an outsider" in appointing Darren Shand. The problem? He's PART OF THE FRICKING PROGRAM HIMSELF because he spent time at the club in 2024.

There is only one word for this sort of self-induced lunacy:

lol

Last edited:
Cool story, keeping talking / thinking about me 😂😂

And Yes, Dees did play it perfectly, managed to test the market and hold our man when trade offer was trash.

Meanwhile Cats invest a year chasing a bloke, organise farm meetings, have it blasted all over the media about how they always get deals done only for it to fall flat.

I know which camp I prefer.

Hearing Cats offered a 3rd Rounder + 50% retention to the Dees.

Dee's want a 2nd rounder + 50% retention.

Expect the deal to be done in the 2nd week of the trade period.

Melb trying to get some leverage back on the situation, but have given themselves a black eye in the process. more to play out yet next few weeks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Clayton Oliver [UFA 2030]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back