Rumour Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

The link is very clear. I have absolutely no sympathy for a bloke who chooses to drive whilst suspended due to a medical condition. And that's what Oliver did.

A few on here seem happy to keep making excuses for him.

The Dee's supporters are sick of him and all his different weekly saga's. And I don't blame them.
I have sympathy for him, he's troubled and could **** up real bad from the looks of it.
But he should get some repercussions for his actions. Suspended from driving means you're a danger, and maybe repercussions will sway his judgement in future?
Just because I think he has behavioral issues, I don't give him a pass and think he's a robot whose behavior can't be altered.
I don't care what Dee's supporters say, some I'll agree with, some not, not my club.
I'm gonna give it a rest, as I'm just saying the same thing.
Cheers all!

Oliver is just another footballer that just has no personality and thinks "jackass" humour is hilarious still. Then cries for people to "lighten up. I'm only young" when he is pulled up on it. He's not in a minority unfortunately.
Get over it.

What is it that Oliver is going through exactly?

Turn my back on him? We're on a bf thread, for goodness sake. Do you think he's reading this and getting upset? I don't know him. He doesn't know me. Lol.

Sink the boots in? Every week it's something different. And the club has said it's been going on for years.

Have they offered help? Yes. Does he have support? Yes.

I'd offer my child support and help too. Guaranteed your children or mine wouldn't have access to all the support & help that Oliver has available to him.

Your first question says it all. You have no idea, I have no idea so perhaps before you judge take the time to stop and think what he might be going through.

Lmao it's not speculation. Decent human beings who care about others don't go driving on medically suspended licenses or vandalise other peoples property, don't u get that?
Damn! I pressed refresh instead of going to bed.
OK, most people in prison for murder are not evil, they just did a horrible thing. Horrible behavior. They are decent people, who ****ed up. They deserve to be in prison for their actions, but decent human beings do do horrible shit.
Gotta go!

No, he's already been found guilty of it and will be sentenced in a few months. You are absolutely the one with no idea.

Nah, actually I have seen things turn haywire with young men more than most. You sit here on your keyboard assassinating, but you have absolutely no idea what his state of mind is. People keep pushing and pushing and pushing till people break. What happens on here is symbolic of what happens in society. Really sad, I expected better from you.

Your first question says it all. You have no idea, I have no idea so perhaps before you judge take the time to stop and think what he might be going through.
What am I judging? That he drove whilst suspended due to a medical condition.

I'm entitled to judge that.

I saw footage of a grown man smashing in a wall & thinking it was funny. Yeah, I judged that.

Apparently he likes to rip wipers off other people's cars. Yeah, I judged that.

The club has said he's disrespectful to staff at the club. Yeah, I judged that.

No, I don't have much sympathy for a grown man who behaves like that. He sounds like a real dickhead to me.

The club has said he needs to pull his head in. They know more than all of us. So presumably they've judged his behaviour pretty harshly too.

I saw footage of a grown man smashing in a wall & thinking it was funny. Yeah, I judged that.

No, I don't have much sympathy for a grown man who behaves like that. He sounds like a real dickhead to me.

The club has said he needs to pull his head in. They know more than all of us. So presumably they've judged his behaviour pretty harshly too.

As I said, people like yourself will not listen until it is too late

As I said, people like yourself will not listen until it is too late

People like me? What do I have to do with Oliver's problems? What I think of him has no bearing on his behaviour. Lol.

I think it's Oliver who needs to start listening before it's too late. Or he'll find himself without a football club & career.

Not me. 😆

People like me? What do I have to do with Oliver's problems? What I think of him has no bearing on his behaviour. Lol.

I think it's Oliver who needs to start listening before it's too late. Or he'll find himself without a football club & career.

Not me. 😆
Nah mate you are responsible for a multi millionaire dimwit pissing his life away on the devil's dandruff cuz a bird dumped him. Do better 🙏

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think we the fans owe Clayton anything. It is clear he doesn’t care about anybody but himself and he is lucky his actions haven’t caused anybody else harm, yet.

I hope he gets better for society’s sake, not because he’s a good footballer pissing his talent up against the wall.

I certainly would

In my teens/very early 20s, me and my cousins and mates would go around stealing luxury car badges as a competition and boasting value.

Lighten up Boomer for the love of christ

Bragging about this is one of the funniest things I’ve read. Absolutely embarrassing.

I guess you must be perfect then.

How else do they do it? Isn't the 2nd strike kept private but the player can't play until after a rehabilitation period and are cleared to play. So that period could be minimum 4 weeks or longer.

Double secret probation....

Attachments

• IMG_8746.jpg
    IMG_8746.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 66

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Clayton Oliver

Remove this Banner Ad

Back