News Coaching Thread: The Hardwick Era

Remove this Banner Ad

How pretentious. The audacity for her to say that Richmond staff and players should be a no go zone after them poaching Prestia and Lynch from us which ultimately assisted them in winning premierships is a joke. They were happy to raid us when we were at our lowest point and now that it’s their turn they’re crying sour milk. Spare me.

Unlike most I don’t mind Carro but that comes across as so pathetically petty and sooky that she should be ashamed of herself. Most Tiges posters I’ve read on BF have been totally cool with the whole chain of events.
It's going to be a quiet trade period so she needs to generate a story. Kicking the Suns is pretty low hanging fruit.

Was just watching an interview with Noah and he mentioned that he did. Wish we could check it out

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Speak at the BnF that is …

Was just watching an interview with Noah and he mentioned that he did. Wish we could check it out

I'm watching that interview now, the way he talked, it's as if Dimma made a speech. Hopefully they put that up, but unsure if they would.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve heard good things from the Cats fan I know about Griggs’ work down at Geelong, which is exciting if true.

However, I’m really hoping Dimma isn’t just trying to bring in his mates and recreate Richmond and expect the exact same results.
My exact worry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back