Coalition refuses to commit to Kangaroos

Remove this Banner Ad

A telling pen portrait. I disagree with only one element. he would have a job, a lowly admin type position with some organisation like perhaps a corporate fleet management service.

Now I'm not doing admin positions or fleet management services down.

The ting is this flog would be one of those blokes who has delusions of grandeur. He'd be the 35 year bloke with the Collingwood liftouts from the Hun pinned around his cubicle, the one who would tell toe curlingly unfunny stories and jokes, make inappropriate comments about his younger female co-workers yet nobody would report him for sexual harrassment because its patently obvious he couldn't sexually harass anything.

Given it is probably casual Friday in his office, he'd be wearing his new Collingwood premiership polo, which replaced the 1990 shirt he'd worn each Friday for the past 20 years.

Given it is probably casual Friday in his office, he'd be wearing his new Collingwood premiership polo, which replaced the 1990 shirt he'd worn each Friday for the past 20 years.

Oh for sure. He would also be the type to bail up players at post match club functions and bore the shit out of them but then come to work and brag about how he was 'hanging with Swanny and Beamsy and that on Friday night'.

With a user name like Morgoth Im picturing a 30-35 year old who lives at home with his parents and spends most of his past time playing role playing games.

When he starts to feel a little insecure about the direction his life is going he jumps on the internet and just like in the school yard takes aim at the kid born with less privileges than himself.

This works for a while until the little kid starts to fight back and then he gets really angry so he picks on the next lowest in the pecking order his pet dog, or, if he hasnt got a dog grabs some pr0n and beats himself silly.

Given Morgoth is both a character in Lord Of the Rings and a German death metal band, I think it is safe to assume this is a fair representation of our friend.

Comic+book+guy.jpg

Here is seen issuing one of his widely admired posts about how Collingwood are the sole reason the game is still alive.

Given Morgoth is both a character in Lord Of the Rings and a German death metal band, I think it is safe to assume this is a fair representation of our friend.

Comic+book+guy.jpg

Here is seen issuing one of his widely admired posts about how Collingwood are the sole reason the game is still alive.

south-park-wow-01.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Coalition refuses to commit to Kangaroos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back