greenlight

Senior List
May 19, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
frankston
If you have a look in bay 13 and in some other threads...carlton supporters are bagging the crap out of essendon...after they were pumped by us only 6 weeks ago and think there so bloody good they have the nerve...go bombers get it together and beat the hawks so we can then bend carlton over like our bitch and hand them another thrashing like they deserve and like were always do....LOVE TO SEE THAT.

<<<<<<<<<:mad:hates carlton

You know what, good luck to them. Their team has comprehensively ouplayed us this year in terms of number of wins and where they are on the ladder. Obviously there still is a lot of hatred and they're sticking the boots in. Im pretty sure, we would do the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot.

By the way id love to see that, any Essendon supporter would. But right now, they are happy and excited to be making finals after 8 years. So they should be.

Finally, all this hope of making finals from an Essendon perspective has made us supporters forget about the bigger picture. Finals wasn't on the agenda this year, to be still in the race in the final round of the season with a lot of key players missing is imo a great effort. We're young and inconsistent. If we don't make finals next year, then we can yell and scream.

Carlton will get pumped by Adelaide so we won't get the pleasure of playing and beating them anyway.

What I would love to see is carlton playing without Fev. They have been very lucky with injuries. Fev to pull his hamstring this week :thumbsu:

Good luck to them but they are our bitch and they fear us.

There isnt an Essendon supporter in the world who wouldnt love to play them next week if we get through.

DONT GO SOFT ON THEM MATE...SINK THE BOOTS IN...THEY WOULD...THEY DESERVE ZERO:thumbsu:

You know what, good luck to them. Their team has comprehensively ouplayed us this year in terms of number of wins and where they are on the ladder. Obviously there still is a lot of hatred and they're sticking the boots in. Im pretty sure, we would do the same thing if the shoe was on the other foot.

By the way id love to see that, any Essendon supporter would. But right now, they are happy and excited to be making finals after 8 years. So they should be.

Finally, all this hope of making finals from an Essendon perspective has made us supporters forget about the bigger picture. Finals wasn't on the agenda this year, to be still in the race in the final round of the season with a lot of key players missing is imo a great effort. We're young and inconsistent. If we don't make finals next year, then we can yell and scream.

Its not often I have the pleasure to read anything remotely common sensical on BF. :thumbsu:

FWIW, most carlton supporters are fairly realistic in terms of where we sit this year, if we can manage to win a final it would be a great achievement, but clearly the focus is on 2010 and beyond as far as a flag goes.

And re the OP, I am sure that you kind sir were happy to dig the boots into Carlton for the last 7 years when we were crap. The bad news for you though is that we will be better next year and beyond, of that there is no doubt, so I would suggest that you take the situation for what it is, and focus your energies on the Dons, this week, and perhaps any other games remaining in 2009. Carlton should be the last thing on your mind.

Go Blues!

Good luck to them but they are our bitch and they fear us.

There isnt an Essendon supporter in the world who wouldnt love to play them next week if we get through.

Based on what Essendon showed yesterday, would even Melbourne be scared of Essendon at the moment?

Oh dont worry about me im very much looking forward to the challenge against the hawks.Just remember while your getting better...SO ARE WE and Essendons list for the next 3/4 yrs looks a lot more sound than yours...so if i was you...id worry
Its not often I have the pleasure to read anything remotely common sensical on BF. :thumbsu:

FWIW, most carlton supporters are fairly realistic in terms of where we sit this year, if we can manage to win a final it would be a great achievement, but clearly the focus is on 2010 and beyond as far as a flag goes.

And re the OP, I am sure that you kind sir were happy to dig the boots into Carlton for the last 7 years when we were crap. The bad news for you though is that we will be better next year and beyond, of that there is no doubt, so I would suggest that you take the situation for what it is, and focus your energies on the Dons, this week, and perhaps any other games remaining in 2009. Carlton should be the last thing on your mind.

Go Blues!

Great post. :thumbsu:

Oh dont worry about me im very much looking forward to the challenge against the hawks.Just remember while your getting better...SO ARE WE and Essendons list for the next 3/4 yrs looks a lot more sound than yours...so if i was you...id worry

There is little to justify that claim. How these two very young sides develop over the next few years is not predictable as yet.

Forget about what's being written on Bay 13. A case of a few very agressive Essendon supporters being reminded that if you put the boot in with so much vigour then the time comes when the favour gets returned.

I picked Essendon for tenth before the season started, and it seems very likely that's how it will end up. Having said that, the side has shown more potential than I'd have guessed - albeit in patches. Through the "good" parts of your season I belived that the combination of flat out game plan and young legs was going to produce late season fatigue. It has.

Forget the claims of other clubs, particularly Hawthorn which has a mid career best 22 and a young second string. Essendon, Carlton and Melbourne are the three genuinely young sides in the league. Attempting to comment without bias I'd suggest that Essendon have reached the stage we were at last year - and Carlton have gone substantially forward in 2009. Regardless of how we go in finals.

Time will tell wont it...I am dealing in facts, not maybe's!

As I said in my previous post, I wouldnt be too concerned about Carlton at this time, apparantly there is a big game on at the G this week, I would have thought that would be more important???

Carlton will get pumped by Adelaide so we won't get the pleasure of playing and beating them anyway.

What I would love to see is carlton playing without Fev. They have been very lucky with injuries. Fev to pull his hamstring this week :thumbsu:

You'll bring bad karma on to us talking like that - why would you wish injury on anyone?

I'd love to meet the Blues in a final, 3/3 would absolutely kick arse ... 2/3 would suck dogs' balls for quarters. I say, bring 'em on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you have a look in bay 13 and in some other threads...carlton supporters are bagging the crap out of essendon...after they were pumped by us only 6 weeks ago and think there so bloody good they have the nerve...go bombers get it together and beat the hawks so we can then bend carlton over like our bitch and hand them another thrashing like they deserve and like were always do....LOVE TO SEE THAT.

<<<<<<<<<:mad:hates carlton
It's Bay 13, you're supposed bag other clubs even if you don't believe it's to be true.

Bay 13.....Let's laugh at Essendon

Other Boards....Terrific, young developing side with potential.

That's how it works isn't it? It is Big Footy after all, you're supposed to post like that...lol!

It's all about context...lol

It's Bay 13, you're supposed bag other clubs even if you don't believe it's to be true.

Bay 13.....Let's laugh at Essendon

Other Boards....Terrific, young developing side with potential.

That's how it works isn't it? It is Big Footy after all, you're supposed to post like that...lol!

It's all about context...lol

On the money. No room for logic on Bay 13, just stick the boots in.

All in the same day I've given Marc Murphy a wrap for being one of the most improved players in the AFL (hardest improvement is to become elite) and given a bit back to the Blues supporters for being beaten by Freo away from Subi and for just making up the numbers.

Who gives a shit ... it's Bay 13. There have been a few of those threads after we've lost to Richmond and the Kangaroos this year.

Let them focus on who they will play and we'll focus on friggin qualifying for the finals first. Naturally we prefer to play a team we've got a proven record against and not have to travel but Hawks come before Carlton. So let's concentrate of tearing the hearts out of that cocky rabble before thinking about anyone else.

C

Yes very lucky with injuries considering our CHB in Waite and FB in Jameson have been missing for the better part of the year. Not to mention our troubled run with ruckman Hampson/Jacobs and to a lesser extent Warnock (as he hasn't palyed a game all year).

FWIW the bombers have impressed a lot this year and performed well above where I thought you would and credit to the club.

I've said this numerous times that you are building a quality side with good recruiting over the last few years. Probably lacking another elite midfielder and another solid ruckmen (with Hille getting on and being unsure of how he will return from injury, i have the same concern with Waite) away. Once Neagle and Gumbleton get some games together upforward along with Pears, Hurley and Hooker you've got yourself a fantastic defence/forward line to develop over the next decade.

A lot to be excited down at bomber land so don't get too down if you miss out on the finals this year as you will participate in a number of finals series to come over the next decade.

Good luck for Rd 22.

Yes very lucky with injuries considering our CHB in Waite and FB in Jameson have been missing for the better part of the year. Not to mention our troubled run with ruckman Hampson/Jacobs and to a lesser extent Warnock (as he hasn't palyed a game all year).
You've had a few injuries, but relative to Essendon, Brisbane and Hawthorn it's really nothing at all. Especially when you factor in that our injuries began well before the season began, thus affecting their preseason and their match conditioning for the rest of the year. Reimers, Mcveigh, Welsh and Prismall are just a few names to put in this category.

Good luck for Rd 22.
ta

There is little to justify that claim. How these two very young sides develop over the next few years is not predictable as yet.

Forget about what's being written on Bay 13. A case of a few very agressive Essendon supporters being reminded that if you put the boot in with so much vigour then the time comes when the favour gets returned.

I picked Essendon for tenth before the season started, and it seems very likely that's how it will end up. Having said that, the side has shown more potential than I'd have guessed - albeit in patches. Through the "good" parts of your season I belived that the combination of flat out game plan and young legs was going to produce late season fatigue. It has.

Forget the claims of other clubs, particularly Hawthorn which has a mid career best 22 and a young second string. Essendon, Carlton and Melbourne are the three genuinely young sides in the league. Attempting to comment without bias I'd suggest that Essendon have reached the stage we were at last year - and Carlton have gone substantially forward in 2009. Regardless of how we go in finals.

Pretty ordinary run of injuries has taken some heat out of the engine. But we still beat Carlton twice and that cannot be erased until you beat us again. :D

Redb

I still cannot access the Carlton Board. They are a sensitive bunch, in particular one mod that shall remain nameless.
starting with m? and ending in ediumsizered?

It's pretty bad to wish injuries to other players. Its even worse that no other Bombers supporter has told you to STFU yet.

If you hate the fact that we bag you then hate your team. They're the reason you have lost to Richmond, West Coast, North Melbourne and Fremantle. No need to wish injuries to other players :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Cocky Carlton Supporters jumping on Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back