Collingwood 2010 - Fact vs Opinion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLAH BLAH BLAH

FACT - NOCHANCE is the biggest troll on BF.
FACT - NOCHANCE is really a St.Kilda supporter who's nearly every post is trolling Collingwood and pumping up St.Kilda.
FACT - It takes a REAL coward to post as a supporter of the premiers, safe in the knowledge that he is 'immune' from criticism.

FACT - NOCHANCE is gutless.

ouch...pot kettle black ?
On an average what sort of response do you get when you tell someone you are a Collingwood supporter? and be honest.
Actually most of the people i know don't seem to care.They're not as obsessed with Collingwood as you seem to be.:)

Here's one

Collingwood are no longer second favoruites for the flag. Dogs are.

Fact - Collingwood defeated the Western Bulldogs at their own "shoot-out" game by 6 goals on their home ground in Round 1.

Fact - Last night, there was four seperate instances where Steele Sidebottom just did not go when it was his turn. Very disappointing, and had me yelling at the television.

Fact - Carlton thrashed Geelong and St Kilda, and Collingwood beat Carlton by 50+ points, yet Collingwood somehow can't beat Geelong and St Kilda. Maybe Collingwood need to take a leaf out of Carlton's book when they play against these teams, and actually take them on (as we do against the Bulldogs and other sides), instead of letting the game be a defensive struggle.

:rolleyes:
You can't be serious? You think that we are our peak? We are far from our peak, we have been winning by big margins but despite winning last night we were nowhere near our best.

Yes, dead serious. They may have not played their best all night but that might have something to do with opposition, which wasn't bad until 20 minutes into the third, which is when Geelong showed us their best. But if you tell me that Geelong can get any better than their form over the last few weeks and I'll tell you you're dreaming.

:)

Fact - in the space of 5 mins during the last quarter Sidebottom and Pendlebury both showed the football world what soft squibs they really are

Fact - Its likely you don't know the difference between fact and opinion, like most others on here.

(Again) My opinion - if you think Collingwood are soft you are an idiot.

Fact - You think Collingwood are soft.

You do the math.

Fact - If your team is high up the ladder it doesn't give your posts any more credibility than if your team is low down on the ladder

Fact - this is true, but there is an old saying, something about stones and glass houses.

Opinion - Collingwood supporters are, on average, less intelligent than other teams' supporters

Opinion - This opinion actually depicts low intelligence on your part, either through making absurd conclusions without a valid premise or the fact that you are a troll. Which one is it?

Fact-Pies 1 flag in 52 years
Fact-They've won 30 in May though....lol!
Fact-Go missing in big finals-Same culprits.
Fact-You're second on the ladder in MAY, doesn't mean round 22.

Fact - Collingwood defeated the Western Bulldogs at their own "shoot-out" game by 6 goals on their home ground in Round 1.

Fact - Last night, there was four seperate instances where Steele Sidebottom just did not go when it was his turn. Very disappointing, and had me yelling at the television.

Fact - Carlton thrashed Geelong and St Kilda, and Collingwood beat Carlton by 50+ points, yet Collingwood somehow can't beat Geelong and St Kilda. Maybe Collingwood need to take a leaf out of Carlton's book when they play against these teams, and actually take them on (as we do against the Bulldogs and other sides), instead of letting the game be a defensive struggle.

Last fact has alot of merit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ummm... No thanks..

We have two recent "Real" ones...

You won the "May" one as usual, hopefully we figure in the one that matters in September :thumbsu:

It's still May last time I checked, and it was tongue in cheek considering how much we have been hyped up - no doubt you'll now get all the media attention and will be declared guaranteed premiers by the media ;)

Cats still team to beat :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Fact: Collingwood this year, as usual have an easy draw when it comes to travel amounts/break times.

Fact: There are some educated Collingwood posters on BF who provide balanced and intelligent views on football outside of the Collingwood football club.

Fact: They have not contributed in and would not have started this thread.

Opinion: If the majority of Collingwood supporters would like some kudos from other clubs supporters they might like to learn the definition of modesty.

Fact Mick Malthouse made Massive Game plan Blunder to Defensive.
Opinion I rate collingwood a huge chance for finals success but they have to take good teams on.
I totally agree with you, my Cartlon firiend. You cannot beat Geelong by playing defensive football as your game strategy showed 3 weeks ago.

I would also say that there was significant differential in experience out there last night as by my calculations the Cats had 13 players who have played 9 or more years of senior football at the AFL level, The Pies had 5. I am not saying that was the critical difference but undoubtedly experience allied to quality does matter. Anyway there is no doubt in my mind the Geelong is far and away the best team in the league at the present time when they are on song. As to the rest time will tell. And by the way I certainly do not underestimate the Bulldings come September. Good luck.

Obviously not alot of people have managed to get their heads around the difference between fact and opinion 7 pages into this thread, and thats fact.

It is of my opinion that too many of them are trolling, and I simply pity someone that is choosing to be that ignorant.

As I mentioned earlier, I'd be more than happy to discuss Collingwood, if they would like to argue with the facts, and provide adequate facts of their own, instead of their own opinions, which they choose to pass off as facts.

It is a fact that the Pies havent been able to beat the two grand finalists from last year, it's also a fact that their average points for score is below 60 agains these two sides.

They are facts.

Now, in my opinion, that tells me they havent advanced as far as they think they have.

Fact: You don't win a flag in May.
Fact: Injuries, luck and form in September are required to win a flag.
Fact: Flags are won from the top 4 - coming first v 2nd etc is just something for fans to flog off too.
Opinion: Unless they cop some significant injuries, or have another off day, the Cats will take home the cup this year.
Opinion: I don't think the Pies will make the GF.

what i have learnt from this thread from collingwood supporters:

FACT: if you say anything good about collingwood in this thread then its FACT

OPINION: is what it is if you say anything against the above propostion

what i have learnt from this thread from collingwood supporters:

FACT: if you say anything good about collingwood in this thread then its FACT

OPINION: is what it is if you say anything against the above propostion

See? Again, someone has failed to comprehend the difference between fact and opinion. What you've just stated is your opinion, not fact. Epic fail, my friend. This is my point.

Fact: Collingwood has lost two last year's two Grand Finalists this year.

Opinion: They've gone to water against them.

See how it works? That 'opinion' isn't mine, but it was contributed as 'fact' earlier. It is an opinion. Geez, I didn't realise we had so many uneducated people on this site. I'm shocked because I'm only 22 and I know the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back