Collingwood 2016 Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

2016 Intra-Club Practice Match
Date:
Thursday 18 February
Event begins: 6.00pm
The match will begin at 7.15pm and feature six fifteen-minute periods of play. For those who are keen to arrive early, the club’s VFL team will be training at Olympic Park from 5.30pm.

Might even go check the VFL Boys

Hope versus evidence ruling you here I think.

Stringer's a freak so I don't believe either can do the job you think can be done on him, however between Toovey and Marsh I'm backing in the one with scope for improvement over the experienced head.

As evidenced by the last six weeks of 2015 Marsh is preferred so until we see proof otherwise the coaching group agrees with what I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just heard that apparently March 16, the Pies are heading to Traralgon to run a few free clinics at Kinders/Pre-Schools in the area. Each one is getting 3-4 players each for 1 1/2 hours. My sister runs a kinder down there and just received an email from the club. No word on names yet.

Stringer's a freak so I don't believe either can do the job you think can be done on him, however between Toovey and Marsh I'm backing in the one with scope for improvement over the experienced head.

As evidenced by the last six weeks of 2015 Marsh is preferred so until we see proof otherwise the coaching group agrees with what I think.

Marsh's last six weeks were spent replacing the Frost role, not the Toovey role (which we actually have no evidence of him being able to play).

I hope Marsh shows an ability to play in mediums and even smalls, but at this point he hasn't shown the agility on the field to be able to do it. If he does, he will be an extremely useful player to that backline.

Marsh's last six weeks were spent replacing the Frost role, not the Toovey role (which we actually have no evidence of him being able to play).

I hope Marsh shows an ability to play in mediums and even smalls, but at this point he hasn't shown the agility on the field to be able to do it. If he does, he will be an extremely useful player to that backline.

I see him playing the Goldsack role very well

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood 2016 Pre-Season Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back