List Mgmt. Collingwood Academy Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Based on a recent picture Bucks posted on IG, his son looks like he has good size and is still only 16 I think. Does anyone know how he is tracking, or if he is even playing footy.

Attachments

• 7252D01B-4193-4757-9E2D-7D7B591686C7.jpeg
    7252D01B-4193-4757-9E2D-7D7B591686C7.jpeg
    185 KB · Views: 167
Based on a recent picture Bucks posted on IG, his son looks like he has good size and is still only 16 I think. Does anyone know how he is tracking, or if he is even playing footy.
isnt he more into rowing these days? No idea if he is playing footy

isnt he more into rowing these days? No idea if he is playing footy

He played 1 game of footy in 2022 according to the below link, but not sure if he's playing in a different league.

Ayce Buckley u14

I wonder if we will rookie Ashwin, he has a lot of quality football traits but is very raw in his all round game. Looks the type that would need a couple of years in the VFL before he played seniors but, if a club was patient with him, he could become a great player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if we will rookie Ashwin, he has a lot of quality football traits but is very raw in his all round game. Looks the type that would need a couple of years in the VFL before he played seniors but, if a club was patient with him, he could become a great player
Watched Ashwin play a few times this year. Has some good qualities, but not really the true traits to make an AFL list. He does a lot of things good, but not elite. I also feel he lacks the hardness to play at the top level.
Voulanas has X factor. He has elite speed and goal kicking abilities. He’s a smoother mover and uses the ball extremely well.
My prediction is Voulanas gets drafted and Ashwin maybe gets a rookie spot.

Watched Ashwin play a few times this year. Has some good qualities, but not really the true traits to make an AFL list. He does a lot of things good, but not elite. I also feel he lacks the hardness to play at the top level.
Voulanas has X factor. He has elite speed and goal kicking abilities. He’s a smoother mover and uses the ball extremely well.
My prediction is Voulanas gets drafted and Ashwin maybe gets a rookie spot.
Most ideal is if both can slide to the rookie draft, given they both qualify for rookie B and we'll have two slots open.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back