List Mgmt. Collingwood Academy Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Atu kicked 4, 17 touches
Quaynor had 18 touches
Kelly 12 touches
Wraith 11 touches 1 goal, 35 hit outs.
Is Atu expected to get picked in the rookie draft?

R2s' goal in the 12th minute of the third quarter is something special! Slots a lovely set shot in the fourth too.
Looks to have improved since I last watched him play, nice!

It's catch 22 having these NGA/FS kids play so well this year. Going to cost us!

The way it's looking our draft/trade haul may only consist of Stephen May (via trade) and then only our 3 NGA kids in the draft (Quaynor, Kelly, Atu B!).

Still not a bad haul though really.

R2s' goal in the 12th minute of the third quarter is something special! Slots a lovely set shot in the fourth too.
Looks to have improved since I last watched him play, nice!
He has some serious pace!

It's catch 22 having these NGA/FS kids play so well this year. Going to cost us!

The way it's looking our draft/trade haul may only consist of Stephen May (via trade) and then only our 3 NGA kids in the draft (Quaynor, Kelly, Atu B!).

I'd prefer them to develop the way they are in these competitions than to hide them away and tell them to tank. Our recruiting team could just about have had this year off.

Really good haul. Addresses a lot of our needs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be fools not to take Atu B. His hard tackling game inside 50 compliments us perfectly. Has scope to improve once on a list as he hasnt been entirely focused on AFL... also been playing rugby.

Hopefully we also retain Wraith in our VFL side. Has found his niche as an under sized but mobile ruck. Could develop along nicely over the next couple of years.

Hopefully we also retain Wraith in our VFL side. Has found his niche as an under sized but mobile ruck. Could develop along nicely over the next couple of years.

Wraith be overager for Oakleigh next year

Saw all the boys on weekend. Super impressive by all of them. Only downside is think Atu will get a bid now. I think it would be wise to offload that Rd 1 pick as well (if allowed & Assume can) as Quaynor has been v good of late. He is a class above a lot of TAC players. Kelly does some things that scream AFL and Atu is one am pretty excited about.

Wraith interesting and would keep an eye on Jake Gaspar as well

Saw all the boys on weekend. Super impressive by all of them. Only downside is think Atu will get a bid now. I think it would be wise to offload that Rd 1 pick as well (if allowed & Assume can) as Quaynor has been v good of late. He is a class above a lot of TAC players. Kelly does some things that scream AFL and Atu is one am pretty excited about.

Wraith interesting and would keep an eye on Jake Gaspar as well

I say what I am hearing we are looking to Trade our 1st Rounder for a Star

Is Gasper Tied to us?

Can we get Wraith as Cat-B Rookie?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood Academy Kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back