Collingwood BF posters at GF - Updated Seating List - post 219

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: List of big footy pies seating at the grand final

N37, can't remember the row (got the tickets a couple of weeks ago, thanks to the lovely folk at the Melbourne Cricket Club). First time I've sat on that level at the Grand Final, I was on level Q at the draw and M at the replay.

N37, can't remember the row (got the tickets a couple of weeks ago, thanks to the lovely folk at the Melbourne Cricket Club). First time I've sat on that level at the Grand Final, I was on level Q at the draw and M at the replay.

I love level 3 in the MCC, great spot little spot with the bar right behind you.

I got M43, Row CC after sitting on level 2 for both GFs last year.

M55 standing I'm from Perth and have NFI where that is but just wrapped to get a ticket in the ballot.

Q56 row f under the score board!!!! SHITE!!!!!! I'll need to take oxygen up that high!!!!!

Was quite shitty about being so afar away from the action but then settled and realisedthat at least I'm there...there are thousands of members who missed out entirely....so long as we are all pies supporters up there.. couldn't stand being with those smug arrogant cats supporters.

GO THE MIGHTY MIGHTY PIES

Hi all

Delete if you have to but last year someone put together a list of everyone here and where they were sitting. I found it interesting. any chance of someone with more brains them me putting it together. Im M31 behind the point post in the ponsford :thumbsu:

That was me.:)

I'm happy to do it again, I'll have something up in half an hour or so, then I'll update it every day after that this week.

Re: Collingwood BF posters at the Game - Where's your seats?

Ok here's the early list. Sorry if I've spelt any names incorrectly, I rushed it a bit. Also apologies to anyone I missed, but I'll go back over it a bit more slowly tomorrow night, so I should pick up any I missed then. At this stage I didn't put peoples row numbers, but I will if it's quite clear a lot of people are seated in the same rows.

M5 - cobbly
M11 – dunno4, Ant85, Harry08
M12 - Optimax
M13 – Stui Magpie
M15 – lgarth80
M19 – Doc September, Maggie5
M20 – Pera, adamov13, Mattys123
M22 – da ilks
M24 – Kirby
M31 – DJ Black @ White Blood, PiesFan87, handy point
M32 – MarkT2
M33 – yeee haaaa!!!!!
M35 – jaxter600
M43 – Jesus Baulks
M54 – Premier Pies
M55 – Magpiewarrior

N19 – Didak attack
N21 – Fitzy, manicmagpie
N25 – Baltimore Jack
N26 – Visions
N37 – Abba Lonie

P15 – Captain Cloke
P17 – Vinnie Vegas
P28 – Mandy, Scodog10

Q8 – neilk
Q13 – Kazy
Q14 – Lethal Burns
Q18 – robertg22
Q21 – Shpeshal Ed
Q31 – Snag Breac, NF33IH
Q33 – Magpie Joel
Q56 - Pennym

Quite a few names already, I'll be adding mine tomorrow when I get my tickets.:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Q56 row f under the score board!!!! SHITE!!!!!! I'll need to take oxygen up that high!!!!!

Was quite shitty about being so afar away from the action but then settled and realisedthat at least I'm there...there are thousands of members who missed out entirely....so long as we are all pies supporters up there.. couldn't stand being with those smug arrogant cats supporters.

GO THE MIGHTY MIGHTY PIES

Was there for the drawn GF last year, don't worry they are ripper seats.

I'm in M33 row FF from memory...I'm rapt, undercover helps as well

Re: Collingwood BF posters at GF - Updated Seating List post 88

Is there any way to check your seating allocation before you pick-up your tickets?

Is there any way to check your seating allocation before you pick-up your tickets?

Call Ticketek. They asked for my phone number/name/address, then gave me the info.

Call Ticketek. They asked for my phone number/name/address, then gave me the info.

SSSSSSupercooooool!
Cheers.:thumbsu::D

Can anyone tell me what it's like up in Q31? Specifically for MM? I live in Adelaide and rarely get to go to the MCG. Any help would be great. Is it worth me taking stronger "eyes"?

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood BF posters at GF - Updated Seating List - post 219

Remove this Banner Ad

Back