Collingwood BF posters at GF - Updated Seating List - post 219

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Collingwood BF posters at GF - Updated Seating List - post 88

Hey guys I'm not getting into the arguements about who is entitled to what, I just want to know if any of you guys are in standing room M55. I've been watching this thread but haven't seen anyone post that they got this location. Having come over from Perth and not actually knowing any of you guys/girls (and being on my own) I have been hoping to make contact with some of the people that I know just from the posts on this forum. After all aren't we all just part of the Collingwood family.

I copped Q7, row DD (against the wall), sitting with 5 other legends members. Disappointed we got standard, but I sat against the wall in Q9 for GF2 and loved it. You can just stand and lean against the wall while sinking tubes all day, it was amazing. Only difference was, last year I was seat 27, this year I am seat 24. 27 was in the middle of the aisle, so good!

My son and I are in Q8 DD so wave to us.

Funnily enough my next door neighbour (who is a Pies supporter) was offered two corporate tickets today. He also got the tickets last year.

He knocked them back because he has to go overseas for work this weekend.

His wife just knocked on the door to see if I was going, and offered me the two tickets (if he can still get them tomorrow). I said I would love them if he can still get them.

I hate the corporate give aways, but if they are in better seats, I will be definitely taking them up.

I'm in Q54 Mike.
Not complaining though as I'm in.
If you see an old bloke with a grey beard tumbling down the aisle screaming "Goes Pies", grab my collar before I mount the handrail please....:D

ps. The secret is. Get seat....go for beer...stand where you like.

OMG! Will be in Q31 - opposite. Will wave over. We'll both be in the lap of the Footy Gods up there. Was horriifed at first - get head-staggers on level 4 - but have now convinced myself that these seats are perfect. Will be able to get a chant going right from top of stadium.

Don't know what I'm going to do with HOMP. Will have to drag her up in easy stages. :eek:

Well done.

Now those of you who have good seats must barrack extra hard, because those of us up the airy mountains won't be heard, except by the seagulls.

We should all wear BF stickers or something. Hey MODS - can't Chief spare a few GF stickers for posters?

Hoping there will be oxygen and Sherpa porters available to get us up to the summit of the Great Southern Stand on Saturday. Whenever i see shows about climbing Everest the always start there summit attempt about midnight so may need to take a leaf out of their book. Hope we survive the "death zone".

I asked for best available and copped Q13....should have clicked premium only. At least I am there.

Currently still LRO 1

Left Right Out :(

Still being in Melbourne is gunna be a buzz hope we win so bad so I can celebrate all night

Updated:

We've got 66 names so far, plus there are a few I haven't included who only gave a level, but not a bay etc.

M4 – Trav68
M5 - cobbly
M11 – dunno4, Ant85, Harry08
M12 – Optimax, cthor, Rohan25
M13 – Stui Magpie
M15 – lgarth80, Hoggy
M19 – Doc September, Maggie5, Hotpies06
M20 – Pera, adamov13, Mattys123
M22 – da ilks, The Kaiozero
M24 – Kirby
M31 – DJ Black @ White Blood, PiesFan87, handy point
M32 – MarkT2, THATSGOLD
M33 – yeee haaaa!!!!!, Frankie23
M34 - Breakthelines
M35 – jaxter600
M43 – Jesus Baulks
M50 -Katherine Amateurs
M51 - docks
M54 – Premier Pies, PREMIERSHIP PIES
M55 – Magpiewarrior, UnLockyerDawes, Anderson Brown
M56 – Macco042

N19 – Didak attack
N21 – Fitzy, manicmagpie
N25 – Baltimore Jack
N26 – Visions
N37 – Abba Lonie

P15 – Captain Cloke
P17 – Vinnie Vegas
P28 – Mandy, Scodog10

Q7 – Magpie, Didak004
Q8 – neilk
Q13 – Kazy, jmac70
Q14 – Lethal Burns
Q18 – robertg22, stazza71
Q21 – Shpeshal Ed
Q31 – Snag Breac, NF33IH
Q33 – Magpie Joel
Q34 – Magpie Matty
Q53 – mike, Paul
Q54 – wello, Pie eyed
Q56 - Pennym

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Collingwood BF posters at GF - Updated Seating List - post 163

Standing room (M20). This is a splendid outcome, since IIRC the last time I sat down at a game (for reasons other than injury or incapacity) was in the late 1970s.

Standard seat Q50, a little dissapointed but at least i'm there.

Q22, row DD. I've never actually sat in the top tier of the SS before so i was wondering do the first 26 rows go from A-Z and then start again as AA, BB, CC etc or do the start from AA? I'm tipping it's the former and if that's the case i might just swap my seat for a mates standing room ticket instead. It's never bothered me standing anyway and have done it often over the years.

Hey guys, does anyone know if M7 is a pies area?

One of my family just got the last ticket we needed in that area, and I'm wondering whether he'll be stuck sitting with Cats fans.:confused::cool:

Hey guys I'm not getting into the arguements about who is entitled to what, I just want to know if any of you guys are in standing room M55. I've been watching this thread but haven't seen anyone post that they got this location. Having come over from Perth and not actually knowing any of you guys/girls (and being on my own) I have been hoping to make contact with some of the people that I know just from the posts on this forum. After all aren't we all just part of the Collingwood family.

Hey,

Looks like I'll be heading there by myself too. Parents and Uncles didnt get tickets. I am in M50 standing.

I always like meeting like minded people.

I'll be getting there early. Dont want to miss Meafloaf (in fact, this will be the main reason Ill be going).

PM if you want to meet up at the ground and have quiet beer.

B

Re: List of big footy pies seating at the grand final

Q56 row f under the score board!!!! SHITE!!!!!! I'll need to take oxygen up that high!!!!!

Was quite shitty about being so afar away from the action but then settled and realisedthat at least I'm there...there are thousands of members who missed out entirely....so long as we are all pies supporters up there.. couldn't stand being with those smug arrogant cats supporters.

GO THE MIGHTY MIGHTY PIES

i am a cat (dont think i am smug or arrogant) and i am just in front of you, maybe you are in the geelong bay :)

Updated:

We've got 66 names so far, plus there are a few I haven't included who only gave a level, but not a bay etc.

M4 – Trav68
M5 - cobbly
M11 – dunno4, Ant85, Harry08
M12 – Optimax, cthor, Rohan25
M13 – Stui Magpie
M15 – lgarth80, Hoggy
M19 – Doc September, Maggie5, Hotpies06
M20 – Pera, adamov13, Mattys123
M22 – da ilks, The Kaiozero
M24 – Kirby
M31 – DJ Black @ White Blood, PiesFan87, handy point
M32 – MarkT2, THATSGOLD
M33 – yeee haaaa!!!!!, Frankie23
M34 - Breakthelines
M35 – jaxter600
M43 – Jesus Baulks
M50 -Katherine Amateurs
M51 - docks
M54 – Premier Pies, PREMIERSHIP PIES
M55 – Magpiewarrior, UnLockyerDawes, Anderson Brown
M56 – Macco042

N19 – Didak attack
N21 – Fitzy, manicmagpie
N25 – Baltimore Jack
N26 – Visions
N37 – Abba Lonie

P15 – Captain Cloke
P17 – Vinnie Vegas
P28 – Mandy, Scodog10

Q7 – Magpie, Didak004
Q8 – neilk
Q13 – Kazy, jmac70
Q14 – Lethal Burns
Q18 – robertg22, stazza71
Q21 – Shpeshal Ed
Q31 – Snag Breac, NF33IH
Q33 – Magpie Joel
Q34 – Magpie Matty
Q53 – mike, Paul
Q54 – wello, Pie eyed
Q56 - Pennym

Thanks for doing this, Rohan. I'm going to print out the final list and take it to the game.:p

Hey lads, when we're winning and it's the 4 qtr, is it possible to just come down from Everest and stand behind the Ponsford, or is entry restricted? Don't want to miss the singing.:)

Q22, row DD. I've never actually sat in the top tier of the SS before so i was wondering do the first 26 rows go from A-Z and then start again as AA, BB, CC etc or do the start from AA? I'm tipping it's the former and if that's the case i might just swap my seat for a mates standing room ticket instead. It's never bothered me standing anyway and have done it often over the years.

Definitely the former, you will be in the very last row of the top deck.

I've been there before and it's not actually that bad. Due to the fact that the MCG is that good, and that the game is played over such a big area, it really is still pretty good.

There is no other game in the world that I can think of that you could sit in the back row of a stand the size of the SS and still have a good view.

Definitely the former, you will be in the very last row of the top deck.

I've been there before and it's not actually that bad. Due to the fact that the MCG is that good, and that the game is played over such a big area, it really is still pretty good.

There is no other game in the world that I can think of that you could sit in the back row of a stand the size of the SS and still have a good view.

Cheers for that mate, thought that'd be the case. I'll def go up and suss it out before the game and wee what it's like up there. Whatever the case, like many i'm just rapt i've jagged a ticket and am just happy to be there.

P22 row F

Wooohooo...one happy Dad and son here....A hawks supporter did a fair deal for the tickets...

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood BF posters at GF - Updated Seating List - post 219

Remove this Banner Ad

Back